Do you still play SWG?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rergface @ Jun 11 2006, 01:15 PM) [snapback]86429[/snapback][/center]
I quit as soon as i realized its not fun anymore.
[/b]
It took a while after I realized it wasn't fun anymore, but yeah..I eventually quit.

i dont play but i do have an acct ( well station access so i could play if i wanted to ..but why would i ? )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Jun 10 2006, 09:25 PM) [snapback]86437[/snapback][/center]
I like the free space on my computer
[/b]
I probably should... EQ2, SWG, and MxO are taking up too much space for as much as I'm using them...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jun 11 2006, 02:31 PM) [snapback]86440[/snapback][/center]
I probably should... EQ2, SWG, and MxO are taking up too much space for as much as I'm using them...
[/b]
What game are you playing that makes it worth the station access account?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Jun 10 2006, 10:48 PM) [snapback]86447[/snapback][/center]
What game are you playing that makes it worth the station access account?
[/b]
I was heavy into EQ2, and I wanted to post on the SWG boards and jump in every so often. Then I tried MxO... but I got tired of grinding in EQ2, SWG isn't much fun, and MxO is ok, but another grind I don't want to get into.

I should prolly cancel my SOE crap and stick with BF2 which I play all the time now anyway.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jun 11 2006, 03:51 PM) [snapback]86448[/snapback][/center]
I was heavy into EQ2, and I wanted to post on the SWG boards and jump in every so often. Then I tried MxO... but I got tired of grinding in EQ2, SWG isn't much fun, and MxO is ok, but another grind I don't want to get into.

I should prolly cancel my SOE crap and stick with BF2 which I play all the time now anyway.
[/b]
Yeah, that sounds like the the smart move :D

i was banned from swg from typing things like ":rapes <player-name>.", ":scratches his balls.", and ":pisses on <player-name>'s face"

I still play, I think. Since publish 29, I havn't played as much as I had in the past. Kinda just log in to see who is on and that is about it, pretty sad.

I play though i do not focus on combat as much. Mostly i spend time role playing ker and rebuilding my mechant empire with my other account (doing very well btw)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rergface @ Jun 11 2006, 01:15 PM) [snapback]86429[/snapback][/center]
I quit as soon as i realized its not fun anymore.
[/b]
i played for 3 days after the NGE launched. Realized it sucks ballz. Quit. Never looked back since.

I'm still playing, still hunting successfully... just... still trying to decide if it's fun... with the way they changed the dynamic of combat, stats of weapons... this really does feel like another nge. /shrug

Whenever another top MMORPG comes out those dumbasses at SOE will just try and copy that game.

Honestly, there are some parts of WoW that I think would have been perfect for swg. Possibly, if they just took the level based instanced pvp battlefields and instituted a system like that instead of the nge, we'd all be in a much better place right now. That way ent/crafters who were cl56 could still fight and feel like they made a difference. ah well c'est la vie..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 12 2006, 01:08 PM) [snapback]86689[/snapback][/center]
Honestly, there are some parts of WoW that I think would have been perfect for swg. Possibly, if they just took the level based instanced pvp battlefields and instituted a system like that instead of the nge, we'd all be in a much better place right now. That way ent/crafters who were cl56 could still fight and feel like they made a difference. ah well c'est la vie..
[/b]
SWG had battlefields. But they took them out of the game a LONG time ago.

Yes, I know. I've visited most of them, and they looked pretty boring. And I don't think they were organized by level, which I think is key. PvP being exclusively for the ultra high level is lame, and you probably have a lot of players who will get bored and quit before 90 that would have stayed if they had some pvp content to keep them around. That and I think things would run better in an instance than the battlefields they have set up. I'm not a tech whiz, so I'm not sure.

I still play off and on, more on now though since combat isn't actually a cakewalk. Plus, how can I not play after tonight's chat with niv and avari :lol:

Back