Did You Take A Close Look At Your Genitals Today?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 03:04 PM) [snapback]3439[/snapback][/center]
Glad this rumor was confirmed
[/b]

ASS! Get that out of my sig!

Unbelievable.

I have been to the Great Wall of China.
I have seen the Pyramids of Egypt.

I've even witnessed a grown man
satisfy a camel.

But never in all my years as a sportscaster, have I witnessed something as improbable,
as impossible, as what we've witnessed here.

OMG, you know what is awesome? i got the ToOW refund, so no more mustafar, but i got to keep all the rewards LOL. hooray for bugs!

that's why i didnt request a refund. afraid i would lose the bunker house that i've set up as a dedication towards everything that's happened over the past 2 and a half years

meh. well, i've seen plenty of DnL posts, so i guess i'll go make a subforum for that game

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 2 2005, 12:08 AM) [snapback]3446[/snapback][/center]
Unbelievable.

I have been to the Great Wall of China.
I have seen the Pyramids of Egypt.

I've even witnessed a grown man
satisfy a camel.

But never in all my years as a sportscaster, have I witnessed something as improbable,
as impossible, as what we've witnessed here.
[/b]

El-D....I...I'm speachless...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 2 2005, 09:35 AM) [snapback]3583[/snapback][/center]
El-D....I...I'm speachless...
[/b]
ohh and by the way it was me who he saw pleasureing the camel....DONT JUDGE ME ITS LONLEY OUT THERE IN THE DESERT

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LukeIIA @ Dec 2 2005, 11:05 AM) [snapback]3610[/snapback][/center]
ohh and by the way it was me who he saw pleasureing the camel....DONT JUDGE ME ITS LONLEY OUT THERE IN THE DESERT
[/b]

Well that's fine and dandy - I expect you to do things like that beign in IIA...but WATCHING. I mean..come on.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 2 2005, 10:07 AM) [snapback]3612[/snapback][/center]
Well that's fine and dandy - I expect you to do things like that beign in IIA...but WATCHING. I mean..come on.
[/b]
YEA I have to admit it was kinda creepy and the drooling started to bother me after a bit

check your balls for cancer
check your balls for pleasure
check your balls for cancer
but dont play with your balls

Ah got to love Tom Green. even though i might not know the exact lyrics, you get the gist

Back