Did You Take A Close Look At Your Genitals Today?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 2 2005, 12:24 PM) [snapback]3259[/snapback][/center]
Oh yeah that is herpes.

(image removed. way over the top, el)

Stop denying it.
[/b]

P
W
N
E
D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 19 2005, 11:35 AM) [snapback]1[/snapback][/center]
Hello, and welcome to Wanderhomies, Wanderhome's home away from home! This site was created to unite Wanderhome players from all over the world, regardless what game they play. I'm not gonna rule this site or these forums with an iron fist, but I do kindly request that you refrain from bashing someone because of their race, gender, or sexual orientation. No racial comments, slurs, etc. Keep swearing to a minimum (don't swear when it isn't necessary) and no adult content (many Wanderhomies are not of age yet). Aside from that, Viva la Wanderhome and lets get this party going!
-Stavrose Kalogeropoulos-
[/b]

from: http://www.wanderhomies.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1

;)

and quite honestly, i don't want to know why you willingly have a picture of herpes penis, unless it is yours

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 1 2005, 09:38 PM) [snapback]3269[/snapback][/center]
Wow, he showed me that picture over Xfire. I threw up several times.
[/b]

Oh and you will thank me and run out and get the cream.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 2 2005, 01:59 PM) [snapback]3299[/snapback][/center]
i wouldn't talk to him
[/b]

Yeah but then he can start acting all condensending to us, we can insult him, he could temp ban us, we can blame him for the state of the game...hours of fun for boys and girls :D

Zampy, you seem to be wanting to see an image of a penis with herpes. I sense much gayness in you :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 02:04 PM) [snapback]3308[/snapback][/center]
Zampy, you seem to be wanting to see an image of a penis with herpes. I sense much gayness in you :)
[/b]

SHUT UP GarVose!

Fluffy, what are you doing up and away from the IIA doorway? Our guests won't have anything to wipe their feet on when entering

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 1 2005, 10:07 PM) [snapback]3313[/snapback][/center]
QFE! BTW, did i mention that i'm gay? :D
[/b]

no, but now you did. thanks for confirming the rumors! :p

Back