Did You Take A Close Look At Your Genitals Today?

bwuahahaha, remember, there's a 5 minute timer for you when it comes to editimg posts. not for me though :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 02:06 PM) [snapback]3312[/snapback][/center]
Fluffy, what are you doing up and away from the IIA doorway? Our guests won't have anything to wipe their feet on when entering
[/b]

GarVose, why don't you lick my fluffy sack. The only doorway I will be in is the one between your asscheecks....greeting you "Greek Style"!

:D

In my old clan, there was this guy named merc i accused of wanting wookiee sex (ended up being his trademark). i had made this wookiee sex image for him. too bad i can't find it, otherwise i'd pass the torch on to you

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 02:22 PM) [snapback]3332[/snapback][/center]
In my old clan, there was this guy named merc i accused of wanting wookiee sex (ended up being his trademark). i had made this wookiee sex image for him. too bad i can't find it, otherwise i'd pass the torch on to you
[/b]

:eek:

there's this cool admin feature that lets me screen all your posts before publishing them :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 02:54 PM) [snapback]3407[/snapback][/center]
there's this cool admin feature that lets me screen all your posts before publishing them :D
[/b]

You will be a busy, busy man if you try to screen all of our spamming posts!

nah, i'll just leave them pile up and none will get posted. the more you spam, the higher your chances are that you won't get a post in :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 02:58 PM) [snapback]3421[/snapback][/center]
nah, i'll just leave them pile up and none will get posted. the more you spam, the higher your chances are that you won't get a post in :D
[/b]

GarVose!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 1 2005, 11:00 PM) [snapback]3429[/snapback][/center]
GarVose!!!!

rumor8et.jpg

[/b]

Glad this rumor was confirmed

Back