Votes: 0 0.0%
  • c6 Z06 Corvette

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Echew

ITS TOUGH :)

If i wanted Power id go with the Chevelle SS

If i wanted to pick up chicks def the Corvette

If i wanted to have as a daily driven... Grand National or 5.0 LX Mustang FOx body

And MY all over favorite Pontiac FireBird FORMULA

NO RICERS ALOUD!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Feb 20 2006, 11:41 AM) [snapback]48134[/snapback][/center]
can i vote for a bmw mk5?
[/b]

American MAde cars piss all over your german crap :p

They all suck.

Top 5 for under 100k:

BMW M3
BMW M5
Mercedes Benz E55 AMG
Lexus IS350 (even if it is automatic, its still is so pimp that it pwns the 3-series)
Acura TL (if you haven't driven one, stfu and don't even think about bashing it. This car is one of the best cars out there, and for the best price)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 20 2006, 11:51 AM) [snapback]48143[/snapback][/center]
They all suck.

Top 5 for under 100k:

BMW M3
BMW M5
Mercedes Benz E55 AMG
Lexus IS350 (even if it is automatic, its still is so pimp that it pwns the 3-series)
Acura TL (if you haven't driven one, stfu and don't even think about bashing it. This car is one of the best cars out there, and for the best price)
[/b]

lol bmw is a good company but thier treading in Muscle Car infested waters... they shouldn't be and what do they cost? 70ish... you get a vette for 60ish and wipe that sob off the face of the planet

Mercedes AMG ppl are fucking animals but yet agian... powerful engine in a car that wieghs more then a chunk of city concrete... costs a rediculus amt

We're talking under 100k but almost 100k lol

Lexus... lol wtf...

Acura TL..,. Beautiful car... which is easily prone to being riced out.... eh if i could id take it yea its an awsome car i have driven one friends owns one... ehhh tough still nothing like raw power i have listed.... :p

STAVROSE still sucks though :eek:

oh you sonuvabitch you post in here but you don't vote get back here you pansy adminster!

i thought greeks stuck together :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Echew @ Feb 20 2006, 05:58 PM) [snapback]48147[/snapback][/center]
lol bmw is a good company but thier treading in Muscle Car infested waters... they shouldn't be and what do they cost? 70ish... you get a vette for 60ish and wipe that sob off the face of the planet

Mercedes AMG ppl are fucking animals but yet agian... powerful engine in a car that wieghs more then a chunk of city concrete... costs a rediculus amt

Lexus... lol wtf...

Acura TL..,. Beautiful car... which is easily prone to being riced out.... eh if i could id take it yea its an awsome car i have driven one friends owns one... ehhh tough still nothing like raw power i have listed.... :p

oh you sonuvabitch you post in here but you don't vote get back here you pansy adminster!

[/b]

do you know how fast an M5 OR AN M6 is?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Feb 21 2006, 04:11 AM) [snapback]48156[/snapback][/center]
do you know how fast an M5 OR AN M6 is?
[/b]

M6? Do you mean the 640 and 650? Or did they release an M model for the 6-series?

Hehe, Echew knows his cars pretty well.

The Corvette is probably the best from a price-to-performance ratio of any car listed in this thread so far. Indeed, when looking at price-to-performance, the Corvette is probably the best car in existence today. For about half the price of the M5, you get a car which actually performs better.

However, pound for pound, the Dodge Viper is the most fun car I have ever driven. It is everything a car should be - it turns heads, it's a joy to drive, the torque is just amazing. It's like driving a roller coaster. And Hennessy makes the Viper re-goddamn-diculous, easily outperforming any car listed in this thread. You'd have to go to racing school to really enjoy that Viper, heh.

Lol, just looked up the 2006 Hennessy Viper... 1,000 horsepower. Insane.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Echew @ Feb 20 2006, 11:58 AM) [snapback]48147[/snapback][/center]

Lexus... lol wtf...

[/b]

Find Csaba Csere. Ask him if he'd rather have a Z06 or an M3. And you don't even know what a Lexus IS350 is, so you suck.

In conclusion, you suck, i pwn you, you're a fake greek, you eat gyros with mayo, not tzatziki. PWN to the muthafuckin T

:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arano @ Feb 20 2006, 02:10 PM) [snapback]48204[/snapback][/center]
http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/bmw_m6.asp

"Only" 500 hp, but c'mon, seriously, do you really need more ? :wub:
[/b]
Bleh, it has less torque than a Corvette, even though the Corvette has 100 less horsepower. If you want pure driveable performance you go with the Corvette over the M-series of vehicles. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Feb 21 2006, 08:16 AM) [snapback]48251[/snapback][/center]
Bleh, it has less torque than a Corvette, even though the Corvette has 100 less horsepower. If you want pure driveable performance you go with the Corvette over the M-series of vehicles. :)
[/b]

Until you come to a turn and the Beamer wipes the floor with the Vette. Don't get me wrong, I love Vettes, and they are great bang for the buck, but their handling is sub-par, as well as the Viper's. IMHO at least.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Echew @ Feb 20 2006, 05:43 PM) [snapback]48136[/snapback][/center]
American MAde cars piss all over your german crap :p
[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thx, this post made my day

bwhaahahahahhaaha

and yeah, ricers are best, next to Germans.

how about a R34 GT-R?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 20 2006, 05:18 PM) [snapback]48253[/snapback][/center]
Until you come to a turn and the Beamer wipes the floor with the Vette. Don't get me wrong, I love Vettes, and they are great bang for the buck, but their handling is sub-par, as well as the Viper's. IMHO at least.
[/b]
Your 'HO' is wrong :p

The Corvette performs on par with ferraris and porsches in handling. It received Car & Driver's "Best Performance Car".

It's simple physics though. The corvette has better torque and lower weight than the M6. So you throw it around a corner, which vehicle is more responsive? Obviously it's going to be the Vette.

This new Vette, the C6, is perhaps the best American production car in a long time. It competes favorably with cars triple the price.

Back