Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 30 2006, 03:19 PM) [snapback]91159[/snapback][/center]
No fair. I can't go, till sunday.
[/b]

aww
none for you til then
*comforts MoobKrad*
*bumps Moobkrad*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 30 2006, 08:19 PM) [snapback]91159[/snapback][/center]
No fair. I can't go, till sunday.
[/b]
Hah! It's not even in this country until July 14th!! :angry:

And I get Sunday and Monday off, then work till Friday and off for a week! :)

I want to watch Superman Returns Bump!!! :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jul 1 2006, 06:03 AM) [snapback]91188[/snapback][/center]

I want to watch Superman Returns Bump!!! :( [/b]

Where you live Azrail?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 30 2006, 01:03 PM) [snapback]91188[/snapback][/center]

I want to watch Superman Returns Bump!!! :(
[/b]
Download it from the internet :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 30 2006, 10:00 PM) [snapback]91213[/snapback][/center]
Download it from the internet :D
[/b]
Torrents FTW Bump! B)
I just did that for Blade. We wouldn't get that here for ages, year at least, and then it would be on a station I don't get probably.

But no. Why watch a film and just as it gets good, some guy gets up and goes to the crapper to take a piss, bobbing his head in the way! :angry:
I would only watch one of those after seeing it in the cinema. I prefer high quality rips.

Besides my TV playing the Supes theme tune would never compare to hearing it on a cinema screen again! :woot:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Jun 30 2006, 09:37 PM) [snapback]91200[/snapback][/center]
Where you live Azrail?
[/b]
The United Kinship of Growing Beards :wacko:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 30 2006, 03:23 PM) [snapback]91272[/snapback][/center]
Torrents FTW Bump! B)
I just did that for Blade. We wouldn't get that here for ages, year at least, and then it would be on a station I don't get probably.

But no. Why watch a film and just as it gets good, some guy gets up and goes to the crapper to take a piss, bobbing his head in the way! :angry:
I would only watch one of those after seeing it in the cinema. I prefer high quality rips.

Besides my TV playing the Supes theme tune would never compare to hearing it on a cinema screen again! :woot:
The United Kinship of Growing Beards :wacko:
[/b]
United Kingdom :ph34r:

/tourdefrancebump

In the future, I suggest France move west, so I don't have to wake up so fucking early on a saturday.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Jul 1 2006, 01:57 PM) [snapback]91414[/snapback][/center]
WB MERLYN!
BUMP

oh and....
*up too late and early bumpity bump*
[/b]
Stop playing with Kittens and go to bed earlier Bump! :erm: :p
Saying that I will probably be pulling a 20 hr day with my gaming spree today. Catnaps FTW ^_^

Hi Merly! No more early bumps before you again. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jul 1 2006, 02:23 PM) [snapback]91419[/snapback][/center]
/tourdefrancebump

In the future, I suggest France move west, so I don't have to wake up so fucking early on a saturday.
[/b]
I believe there is such a thing as a VCR with timer function? :blink: :rolleyes:
The highlights are on now on another channel. I'll fill you in:
Many men in spandex ride bikes, they wobble up hills, some fall over. All have sore saddle butts. :unsure:
You read my sig yet? :p :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Jul 1 2006, 01:57 PM) [snapback]91414[/snapback][/center]
"Ask me why I can't wash a car without a wet t-shirt contest!!"
[/b]
But that's the whole fun of washing a car. :wub:
For men watching anyway. :devil:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jul 1 2006, 05:24 PM) [snapback]91466[/snapback][/center]
Stop playing with Kittens and go to bed earlier Bump! :erm: :p
[/b]

but but...:sigh: i like the kittens :blush:
they are soft and petable and they feel so good when you nuzzle them
and and...
they go
MEW!

:p

Bump

If I wanted I could now buy the full JTL Cd on sale for ?2.99 or $5.52! :eek:
If only I had another alt and it wasn't free! :rolleyes:
This has been an Az advert bump

hej everyone!!!!

Rankin...isn't the TdF all messed up with a huge doping scandal now?

Lost is driving me crazy...!!!!

so is the New jedi Order books...I am so loathing James Lucerno's writing style.

oh yeah and
BUMP

Back