Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 29 2006, 02:26 PM) [snapback]90721[/snapback][/center]
I'm so confused.......
:says weakly: I need a hug bump
[/b]
Attention seeker Bump!
:hug: :kiss:
Damn it worked :blush: :wub:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jun 29 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]90754[/snapback][/center]
/opthamologybump
[/b]
Having trouble seeing underwater?

No, this is the yearly exam to make sure my retinas aren't covered in offworld slime. Er, I mean.. covered in new-growth bloodvessels that affect your vision in a nasty way if present. Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jun 29 2006, 05:00 PM) [snapback]90774[/snapback][/center]
Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy.[/b]

Say that 3 times fast. :erm:

Getting a lift home bump!
No driving or walking to my car today. :pompom:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 29 2006, 06:04 PM) [snapback]90792[/snapback][/center]
awww :hug: ker :)

about to chew some employee ass /bump
[/b]
:blink: :unsure:
Tav giving copyright and TM Tav Tantrums in work enviroments now! :D :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 29 2006, 07:32 PM) [snapback]90835[/snapback][/center]
thanks for the hugs BUMPS I needed that :)
[/b]
:hug: for your bumps, your bumps, your lovely :hug: bumps

Cmon Zampy update your Avatar bump! :lol: :p
also
Niv is obsessed with boob blogging Humps! ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 29 2006, 12:14 PM) [snapback]90849[/snapback][/center]
:blink: :unsure:
Tav giving copyright and TM Tav Tantrums in work enviroments now! :D :)
[/b]

lol no this wasn't a tav tantrum... was more like a "omg wtf is the matter with you!" and then one of those cartoony dust clouds with empoyee bits flying out of it ^_^

But I'm about to throw a tantum in my bloggy I think :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 29 2006, 08:18 PM) [snapback]90860[/snapback][/center]
lol no this wasn't a tav tantrum... was more like a "omg wtf is the matter with you!" and then one of those cartoony dust clouds with empoyee bits flying out of it ^_^

[/b]
:eek: Duck and cover bump! :pinch:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 29 2006, 12:18 PM) [snapback]90860[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
Tav's Blog would be Ground Zero! :eek:

The drive through lady just spilled dr.pepper down my front and into my car :cry:

At least it's hot today... and sticky now :(

Serves me right for getting junk food I guess...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 29 2006, 02:34 PM) [snapback]90909[/snapback][/center]
The drive through lady just spilled dr.pepper down my front and into my car :cry:

At least it's hot today... and sticky now :(

Serves me right for getting junk food I guess...
[/b]
Sue, sue, sue, sue!

Back