Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ May 15 2006, 03:56 PM) [snapback]78719[/snapback][/center]
Yes your annoying purring sent me to sleep fast. :p :D
[/b]
~purr~
~purr~
~purr~
^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ May 15 2006, 04:28 PM) [snapback]78735[/snapback][/center]
Done! ^_^
[/b]
Aren't you like sleepy... What's the hour difference from here to there? :blink:

ummm... is like 2am... but I'm having trouble adjusting still... so I'm like on and off sleepy and wide awake all throughout the day. Kinda funky :wacko:

yay! vinny saved his cousin from the electric chair /bump! such a cool movie :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ May 15 2006, 05:00 PM) [snapback]78742[/snapback][/center]
ummm... is like 2am... but I'm having trouble adjusting still... so I'm like on and off sleepy and wide awake all throughout the day. Kinda funky :wacko:

yay! vinny saved his cousin from the electric chair /bump! such a cool movie :D
[/b]
:D :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 16 2006, 08:56 AM) [snapback]78720[/snapback][/center]
~purr~
~purr~
~purr~
^_^
[/b]

Nothing more relaxing than a cute kitty on your lap purring ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ May 15 2006, 06:06 PM) [snapback]78763[/snapback][/center]
Nothing more relaxing than a cute kitty on your lap purring ^_^
[/b]
Ya mean it? :blush: ;) :hug:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 16 2006, 11:12 AM) [snapback]78766[/snapback][/center]
Ya mean it? :blush: ;) :hug:
[/b]

Yeah I do ^_^

The pug is annoying in that capacity......she snores more than purs but she keeps the bed warm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ May 15 2006, 06:14 PM) [snapback]78768[/snapback][/center]
Yeah I do ^_^

The pug is annoying in that capacity......she snores more than purs but she keeps the bed warm
[/b]
Well I got 4 kitties now. My bed is quite warm nowadays when I go to sleep :p

Back