Bump Thread!

I'm the same way there as at college. I get along with everyone, and I don't mind a little joking around. But when we are getting paid the same amount and she is just standing there for an hour talking and I am working... drives me nuts.

I let most of my peeps talk as much as they want as long as they get things done. And our office itself doesn't have any REALLY wierd people, but there is a guy from some other office around here that yodels through the echo-ey hallways on his way back and forth from the bathrooms and parking lot. Pretty odd lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ May 15 2006, 03:12 PM) [snapback]78681[/snapback][/center]
I let most of my peeps talk as much as they want as long as they get things done. And our office itself doesn't have any REALLY wierd people, but there is a guy from some other office around here that yodels through the echo-ey hallways on his way back and forth from the bathrooms and parking lot. Pretty odd lol
[/b]
lol the guy that talks to himself starts stuttering really bad if he talks to someone else, so its easier on everyone to let him talk to himself... I couldn't imagine a stuttering yodeler

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 15 2006, 01:14 PM) [snapback]78682[/snapback][/center]
lol the guy that talks to himself starts stuttering really bad if he talks to someone else, so its easier on everyone to let him talk to himself... I couldn't imagine a stuttering yodeler
[/b]

lol no the yodeling guy is pretty clear, just LOUD!

Actually, come to think of it, there's this guy who is REALLY wierd, he comes up and starts talking to you and just is one of those people who talks and talks and talks omg... and it's wierd because he has like, a LOT of hair growing out of his nose! Not his nostrils, but his nose! like the top of it!! So you're like sitting there trying not to stare and he's blabbing about nothing really so I just try not to look now. It's hard though, because I'll be sitting at my desk and working and he just comes right up and blahblahblah and I can't look because I'll get entranced by his hypnotic nosehairs, so I just keep working and kinda nod and go 'uh-huh' every now and then and eventually he leaves. I know it sounds mean but the guy just won't stop any other way! lol

And then he shaved his nose once, but it just made me stare MORE because I couldn't tell if my eyes were playing tricks on me!!! lol

wow that was longer than I meant it to be :blush:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ May 15 2006, 04:20 PM) [snapback]78684[/snapback][/center]
lol no the yodeling guy is pretty clear, just LOUD!

Actually, come to think of it, there's this guy who is REALLY wierd, he comes up and starts talking to you and just is one of those people who talks and talks and talks omg... and it's wierd because he has like, a LOT of hair growing out of his nose! Not his nostrils, but his nose! like the top of it!! So you're like sitting there trying not to stare and he's blabbing about nothing really so I just try not to look now. It's hard though, because I'll be sitting at my desk and working and he just comes right up and blahblahblah and I can't look because I'll get entranced by his hypnotic nosehairs, so I just keep working and kinda nod and go 'uh-huh' every now and then and eventually he leaves. I know it sounds mean but the guy just won't stop any other way! lol

And then he shaved his nose once, but it just made me stare MORE because I couldn't tell if my eyes were playing tricks on me!!! lol

wow that was longer than I meant it to be :blush:
[/b]

His name isn't Voren is it? /ducks

thats like the blonde Ginger, minus the hairy nose :p She is 23 and stands there talking about her 20 some month old kid and how well she talks and how advanced she is for her age. The same little kid was brought into work by Gingers mom yesterday for mothers day and didn't say ONE word that you could understand. Just kept babbling in baby talk :unsure:

hehe everyone's is the best and smartest yadda yadda :p

I wonder if his nose will be hairy or shaved when I get back? ack now I'm thinking about it! lol stupid swg just load dammit! /cry

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 15 2006, 01:37 PM) [snapback]78692[/snapback][/center]
lol just walk around work with a pair of little scissors
[/b]

lol I mean it just makes me wonder, wouldn't you get those taken care of? I mean, they get LONG!! I can't imagine he'd wake up every morning and shave(the guy's clean shaven cept a moustache) and just ignore the little tuft of hair on his nose, not unlike a little fuzzy hobbit foot in the middle of his face. /shudder

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 15 2006, 01:01 PM) [snapback]78676[/snapback][/center]
I get along with all the other managers at my job *even the one everyone hates* but there is one ditzy blonde that HAD to have gotten manager by ****ing Al. If I could tape her non-shutting mouth closed I would.
[/b]
I'm a manager... That's why I can shut them :p But I only do that if they are working slow. As long as they do their job, I don't care. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ May 15 2006, 02:45 PM) [snapback]78700[/snapback][/center]
/managerialbump

(sure beats the /nosehairbump)
[/b]
I didn't know fishes, had nose hairs :p

lol sorry didn't mean to gross anyone out :p

And I CAN shut him up if I like, but I just like to be a little more diplomatic is all.. he's an independant contractor, so I don't mind if he wastes his time. Just if he starts hurting my company's productivity or mine is when I have to tell him to go do something else... but like I said, I kinda just keep working and nod and smile :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ May 15 2006, 03:13 PM) [snapback]78702[/snapback][/center]
lol sorry didn't mean to gross anyone out :p

And I CAN shut him up if I like, but I just like to be a little more diplomatic is all.. he's an independant contractor, so I don't mind if he wastes his time. Just if he starts hurting my company's productivity or mine is when I have to tell him to go do something else... but like I said, I kinda just keep working and nod and smile :D
[/b]
:lol:

<Iceman Bump B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ May 15 2006, 02:53 AM) [snapback]78543[/snapback][/center]
burning some CD's before I log in and kill some Rebel Scum BUMP!
[/b]
<_< :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 15 2006, 08:22 PM) [snapback]78641[/snapback][/center]
/getting annoyed at the site bump
[/b]
Agree three! :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ May 15 2006, 03:52 PM) [snapback]78713[/snapback][/center]
-_- Sleepy bump -_-

But it was a Smallville day! ^_^ B)
[/b]
So ya sleeping now? :)

Back