Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 16 2006, 04:23 AM) [snapback]78623[/snapback][/center]
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
[/b]

dont make turn this thread around and take us all back :angry:

^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 16 2006, 04:23 AM) [snapback]78623[/snapback][/center]
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
[/b]

dont make turn this thread around and take us all back :angry:

^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 15 2006, 02:42 PM) [snapback]78633[/snapback][/center]
and I don't think making "vroom vroom" sounds at work could be any worse than singing guy :p
[/b]

You have invoked singing guy! He's singing again!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 15 2006, 03:03 PM) [snapback]78637[/snapback][/center]
lol does he take requests?
There is a kid who spends all night talking to himself at work.. it drives me nuts
[/b]

Nah...I think it'd be scary if he did.

all seems to be well now.

Hey request another one bites the dust to the singing guy....

Doesn't this remind you all of the naked guy on friends?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ May 15 2006, 03:36 PM) [snapback]78651[/snapback][/center]
all seems to be well now.

Hey request another one bites the dust to the singing guy....
Doesn't this remind you all of the naked guy on friends?
[/b]

Please don't encourage him to become the naked guy on friends...

:unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 15 2006, 12:52 PM) [snapback]78671[/snapback][/center]
:lol: if I could find a reason to get rid of "talks to himself guy" at work I would too
[/b]
There are no weird people in my job, only they chit chat too much. And Laugh out loud :|
Of course I have the power to go and put them down, however, most of the time I don't :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 15 2006, 02:56 PM) [snapback]78674[/snapback][/center]
There are no weird people in my job, only they chit chat too much. And Laugh out loud :|
Of course I have the power to go and put them down, however, most of the time I don't :p [/b]
I get along with all the other managers at my job *even the one everyone hates* but there is one ditzy blonde that HAD to have gotten manager by ****ing Al. If I could tape her non-shutting mouth closed I would.

Back