Best actor for the role?

Back in 99 when I heard an x-men movie was being made, i said to myself that Patrick Stewart is the ONLY one who looks the role for Prof. X

No one could have been better.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(screamingfubar @ Apr 25 2006, 03:13 PM) [snapback]73990[/snapback][/center]
Johny Depp as Jack Sparrow

nuff said
[/b]

either that part was created for him or he was created for it, but it's a bloody brilliant combination

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(screamingfubar @ Apr 26 2006, 06:13 AM) [snapback]73990[/snapback][/center]

nuff said
[/b]
QFE

Johny just hit that one dead on.

Also, Sir Alec Guiness as Obi Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor did a pretty decent job there too)

And I have to say, Morgan Freeman, as just about anything, especially Red in Shawshank Redemption and Azeem in Robin Hood Prince of thieves.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Apr 26 2006, 12:25 PM) [snapback]74136[/snapback][/center]
Back in 99 when I heard an x-men movie was being made, i said to myself that Patrick Stewart is the ONLY one who looks the role for Prof. X

No one could have been better.
[/b]
Can't argue that htere either, Patrick stewart just did an amazing job there.

Vin Diesel as Riddick
Sigourney Weaver as Ripley
Humphrey Bogart as Sam Spade

My Pick

Ed O'Neill as Al Bundy and Ian Mckellen as Gandalf

I agree the guy who plays T-Bag on prison break fits teh role (only show I watch on TV)
Patric stewart as prof X
and
Johnny Depp as Jack Sparow

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Apr 26 2006, 08:00 AM) [snapback]74034[/snapback][/center]
Kurt Russel as Jack Burton :D
[/b]

OMG YES !!!!

"..have you paid your dues jack?" "Well you look that guy right in the eye and say yes sir the check is in the mail"

"Like I told my last wife honey I never drive faster than I can see"

"It's all in the reflexes"

Sorry one of my altime favorite movies ^_^

Jeff Goldblume - Independance Day

(But then again they wrote that spot with him in mind)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Apr 26 2006, 08:32 PM) [snapback]74296[/snapback][/center]
Hugh Laurie - House.
[/b]
I so hate his false US accent though! :lol: But I don't watch the show.

Hugh Jackman - Wolverine (Snikt!) ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(screamingfubar @ Apr 25 2006, 01:13 PM) [snapback]73990[/snapback][/center]

nuff said
[/b]
After reading all of the posts, this one I agree with the most.

Johnny Depp modelled his char Jack Sparrow off Rolling Stones dude Kieth Richards....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Apr 26 2006, 04:49 PM) [snapback]74344[/snapback][/center]
Johnny Depp modelled his char Jack Sparrow off Rolling Stones dude Kieth Richards....
[/b]
:huh: Keith hasn't been that understandable in 40 years. Maybe longer.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Apr 26 2006, 04:45 PM) [snapback]74339[/snapback][/center]
After reading all of the posts, this one I agree with the most.
[/b]
Mr. T pities da foo'.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Apr 26 2006, 04:49 PM) [snapback]74344[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Actually it was after Hunter S. Thompson in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Depp said he had good practice acting drunk and crazy.
As far as my pic for best actor to role it would have to be from Band of Brothers.
Damian Lewis as Maj. Richard D. Winters
Ron Livingston as Capt. Lewis Nixon and also Office Space.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Craysom @ Apr 26 2006, 09:17 PM) [snapback]74411[/snapback][/center]
Actually it was after Hunter S. Thompson in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Depp said he had good practice acting drunk and crazy.
As far as my pic for best actor to role it would have to be from Band of Brothers.
Damian Lewis as Maj. Richard D. Winters
Ron Livingston as Capt. Lewis Nixon and also Office Space.
[/b]

Actually it was Keith Richards

Having decided that pirates were the 18th century equivalent of rock stars, Johnny Depp's characterization of Sparrow was inspired by close observation of his friend Keith Richards, though he emphasized in interviews that it was not an impersonation.

Now, IMDB has been wrong plenty of times before, but I also heard this somewhere else as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Apr 26 2006, 08:26 PM) [snapback]74416[/snapback][/center]
Actually it was Keith Richards

Having decided that pirates were the 18th century equivalent of rock stars, Johnny Depp's characterization of Sparrow was inspired by close observation of his friend Keith Richards, though he emphasized in interviews that it was not an impersonation.

Now, IMDB has been wrong plenty of times before, but I also heard this somewhere else as well.
[/b]

Now i have to find my qoute!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Apr 26 2006, 09:20 PM) [snapback]74412[/snapback][/center]
Cukova as El-Diablos
[/b]

Timi in Tutok's Movie. :lol:

Oh, and I'd have to say Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones.

Tom Selleck was originally slated for the role. Think of what that would've been like, and agree that Mr. Ford was a perfect fit.

Back