Best actor for the role?

Isildur

who do you think was the best cast actor for a particular role? it doesnt have to be a particularly good actor or anything just well cast.

My vote goes for wesley snipes as blade, dont think he is an amazing actor anything but dam he knows how to be blade lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Apr 25 2006, 12:58 PM) [snapback]73897[/snapback][/center]
who do you think was the best cast actor for a particular role? it doesnt have to be a particularly good actor or anything just well cast.

My vote goes for wesley snipes as blade, dont think he is an amazing actor anything but dam he knows how to be blade lol
[/b]

Richard Kiel as Jaws in the Bond movies.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Apr 25 2006, 07:37 PM) [snapback]73951[/snapback][/center]
sean bean as anything!!!

in particular sharpe :p
[/b]

omg how cool was the new sharpe!!!!?!?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Apr 26 2006, 04:37 AM) [snapback]73951[/snapback][/center]
sean bean as anything!!!

in particular sharpe :p
[/b]
my mom has the whole series and loves them >.<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Apr 25 2006, 07:52 PM) [snapback]73957[/snapback][/center]
omg how cool was the new sharpe!!!!?!?
[/b]

It frixin rocked.. they decided to add more gore and swearing than the previous.

Hmm I agree with everyone so far.

Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft.

Liam Neeson as Qui-Gon Jinn and Ra's Al Ghul. And anything really I think he's a good actor.

Ewan Macgregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Gary Oldman as Captain Jim Gordon.

Lawrence Fishburne as Morpheus.

I just can't think of who else that could play these so well right now. There are a lot like this.

Humm some that come to mind for me

1) Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs

2) Charlie Sheen in Platoon

3) Michael Biehn in Terminator 1 and Aliens

4) Nicholas Cage and John Travolta (before i knew he was a scientologist) in Face Off

IMO 1)Robert Knepper as Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell in Prison Break (he listerally creeps me out when i watch it)
2) Edward Norton as Deric Vinyard in American History X

matthew broderick in Ferris Bueler
John Travola as Vincent and Samual Jackson as Jules in Pulp Fiction

Back