Battfield 2 players

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ocrim @ May 14 2006, 10:14 PM) [snapback]78547[/snapback][/center]
Timi = Bullet Magnet

It was fun though. Especially after those other guys showed up. [/b]

Would explain why I ran so slow. I was so full of lead....HA!

Yeah actually it was great the server was packed until about 8:30 - 9pm eastern. I came back about 8 to see if anyone was still on....and got another hour in. There were a couple of l33t3r's in there, but overall everyone was really cool and a lot of fun. STILL didn't get any unlocks though :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ May 15 2006, 06:01 AM) [snapback]78591[/snapback][/center]

Yeah actually it was great the server was packed until about 8:30 - 9pm eastern. I came back about 8 to see if anyone was still on....and got another hour in. There were a couple of l33t3r's in there, but overall everyone was really cool and a lot of fun. STILL didn't get any unlocks though :angry:
[/b]
I forgot about it :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ May 15 2006, 09:01 AM) [snapback]78591[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

Let me know when you wanna play and I'll help you get your first unlock. Just make it on a weekend. laidbackcrew.com and the ECGN are always full.....That is if you can pull yourself away from WoW ..hehhe

You missed some fun Artica

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ocrim @ May 15 2006, 10:18 PM) [snapback]78791[/snapback][/center]
Let me know when you wanna play and I'll help you get your first unlock. Just make it on a weekend. laidbackcrew.com and the ECGN are always full.....That is if you can pull yourself away from WoW ..hehhe

You missed some fun Artica [/b]

Eh, haven't played wow in a week or so. This comming weekend is going to be bad because I'll be out of town, but next weekend, we can set something up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ocrim @ May 15 2006, 07:18 PM) [snapback]78791[/snapback][/center]
You missed some fun Artica
[/b]
Well, I was out having a date and then went to a friend's house to have some of that delicion Mexican coffee she always has. :D

Sorry for not being there for this. It was scheduled for 1pm my time, and I got home at 7am. I tried to get up at 1, but I was really tired.

Ended up not turning my PC on until about an hour ago.

Back