Battfield 2 players

I'll be there. Although I haven't figured out (or care for) the game's built in voice chat.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ May 10 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]77612[/snapback][/center]
I'll be there. Although I haven't figured out (or care for) the game's built in voice chat. [/b]

We really don't use voice chat, so I wouldnt sweat it.

/bump

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ May 11 2006, 05:22 AM) [snapback]77681[/snapback][/center]
We really don't use voice chat, so I wouldnt sweat it.

/bump
[/b]
I'll go, and give a try against real people... Just know that I'm a noob :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 11 2006, 03:41 PM) [snapback]77754[/snapback][/center]
I'll go, and give a try against real people... Just know that I'm a noob :p [/b]

Uh huh, I'm not fallin for that again :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ May 12 2006, 06:42 AM) [snapback]78052[/snapback][/center]
DEAR GOD! It almost fell to the bottom!

/bump!
[/b]
What ya mean again?!

I don't even own Battlefield 2, I should get it, I used to kick major butt on Battle Field 1942(with the desert combat mod, great fun, would do loop the loops with the apache helecopter :D)

I almost want to re-install Quake3 with the Urban Terror 2 mod one day again, but I was so addicted to that game I had to unistall it. I'd end up skipping class for days while i sat there playing.... then i'd skip for another day or two as I caught up in sleep lol. Although, I was one of the top players in the world at that point, which was fun hehe. Played with iCu(we were often number one in the tournaments too)

I was amazing with my pistol, I'd snipe people in the head with my barretta :D, pissed people off when they'd run into a room with a m4 assault rifle and I'd kill them with a little pistol :lol: :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rehhtahn @ May 12 2006, 12:49 PM) [snapback]78229[/snapback][/center]
I don't even own Battlefield 2, I should get it, I used to kick major butt on Battle Field 1942(with the desert combat mod, great fun, would do loop the loops with the apache helecopter :D)

I almost want to re-install Quake3 with the Urban Terror 2 mod one day again, but I was so addicted to that game I had to unistall it. I'd end up skipping class for days while i sat there playing.... then i'd skip for another day or two as I caught up in sleep lol. Although, I was one of the top players in the world at that point, which was fun hehe. Played with iCu(we were often number one in the tournaments too)

I was amazing with my pistol, I'd snipe people in the head with my barretta :D, pissed people off when they'd run into a room with a m4 assault rifle and I'd kill them with a little pistol :lol: :ph34r:
[/b]
Evil, pure evil. :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 12 2006, 04:25 PM) [snapback]78247[/snapback][/center]
Me neither. :p
[/b]

flying is to hard (for me). Much easier to sit in some AA and bring it down

up you go - reminder for me as i almost forgot about this

up you go - reminder for me as i almost forgot about this

stupid thing repeating what i said.....

Hehe, yeah. I spent more being a pigeon shoot for snipers, but hey, someone has to take one for the team :zeppelin:

Back