Battfield 2 players

Timi

Sunday May 14 at 4pm est. Server name is -=Wanderhome=-

Lets have more then 2 people this week!
</span>

I'll poke my head in if I bother to reinstall it. Tired of reinstalling games already, SWG, Planetside and EQ2 already took me a whole afternoon <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 9 2006, 11:16 AM) [snapback]77147[/snapback][/center]
I'll poke my head in if I bother to reinstall it. Tired of reinstalling games already, SWG, Planetside and EQ2 already took me a whole afternoon <_<
[/b]
But those need BIG updates :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 9 2006, 11:19 AM) [snapback]77151[/snapback][/center]
Hey, let me be lazy :p
[/b]
BF2 is a 15 min install, not bad :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 9 2006, 01:19 PM) [snapback]77152[/snapback][/center]
BF2 is a 15 min install, not bad :D
[/b]

Blar to smart people. Why can't everyone be as stupid as me once in awhile :lol:

Meh, reinstalling now -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 9 2006, 02:45 PM) [snapback]77156[/snapback][/center]
i would join you apart from thats at like midnight my time [/b]

Forgot about you limey's. Changed time to 4pm est.

:) ty

ill be there with lots of lag on this shitty connection but ill be there hehe. ill add you to xfire so if i forget (more than likely with exams this week) then just send me a quick message

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 9 2006, 11:23 AM) [snapback]77153[/snapback][/center]
Blar to smart people. Why can't everyone be as stupid as me once in awhile :lol:

Meh, reinstalling now -_-
[/b]
:lol:

i went through a nightmare with it yesterday. i was trying to play on servers and only a few were showing up. i realised it was because i had version 1.21 so i downloaded the integral update (which was like 9mb) and applied it successfully apparently.

anyway after restarting the game again and looking at the server list there were a load more there so that was all good. however when i joined a server it just dumped straight back to the desktop. i tried restarting the game and my computer and neither helped. i reinstalled my graphics card drivers and restarted to apply them and that didnt help. i did some directx diagnostics and they were all fine. so eventually i ended up uninstalling the game however when i started the reinstallation process i couldnt find my manual for the cd key........however it turned up after about 15 mins of annoying searching. but then half way through the install i got some error messages saying some files were missing.

at this point i was ready to give up but i decided that it couldnt harm to give the cd a quick wipe. thankfully this seemed to do the trick and i then reapplied the 1.21 patch (which luckily i had on cd somewhere) and the 1.22 incremental and ran the game and everything worked! all in all that took like 2-3 hours to do grrrr

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 9 2006, 03:03 PM) [snapback]77163[/snapback][/center]
i went through a nightmare with it yesterday. i was trying to play on servers and only a few were showing up. i realised it was because i had version 1.21 so i downloaded the integral update (which was like 9mb) and applied it successfully apparently.

anyway after restarting the game again and looking at the server list there were a load more there so that was all good. however when i joined a server it just dumped straight back to the desktop. i tried restarting the game and my computer and neither helped. i reinstalled my graphics card drivers and restarted to apply them and that didnt help. i did some directx diagnostics and they were all fine. so eventually i ended up uninstalling the game however when i started the reinstallation process i couldnt find my manual for the cd key........however it turned up after about 15 mins of annoying searching. but then half way through the install i got some error messages saying some files were missing.

at this point i was ready to give up but i decided that it couldnt harm to give the cd a quick wipe. thankfully this seemed to do the trick and i then reapplied the 1.21 patch (which luckily i had on cd somewhere) and the 1.22 incremental and ran the game and everything worked! all in all that took like 2-3 hours to do grrrr [/b]

At least you can get yours to install 1.21, mine wont even do that. :blink:

lol well in game my game says i am still using 1.21231232323 something or other but its just lying

Back