bah!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Edhina @ Mar 8 2006, 05:03 PM) [snapback]55842[/snapback][/center]
i think he meant "voila"
[/b]

I know. It's just close to another v word that isn't so french. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Edhina @ Mar 8 2006, 05:03 PM) [snapback]55842[/snapback][/center]
i think he meant "voila"
[/b]
thank you i never knew how to spell voila :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 8 2006, 05:04 PM) [snapback]55845[/snapback][/center]
I know. It's just close to another v word that isn't so french. ;)
[/b]
vula hrm... i have no idea tell me the other v word!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Mar 7 2006, 07:00 PM) [snapback]55375[/snapback][/center]
:(
got dumped after almost 2 years. and it sucks.
[/b]
If she is for ya, she'll be back eventually. If not, you'll find someone else. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Mar 9 2006, 08:22 AM) [snapback]55860[/snapback][/center]
thank you i never knew how to spell voila :p
vula hrm... i have no idea tell me the other v word!
[/b]

just add another "v" in there :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 8 2006, 05:54 PM) [snapback]55727[/snapback][/center]
Not everyone has a CD player in their car. I'm lucky I have a tape player in mine.
[/b]
THANK YOU!! Glad to know I'm not the only one with a sad car. <_< I just can't decide on what CD player to buy. :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 8 2006, 03:13 PM) [snapback]55596[/snapback][/center]
but you know... doesn't mean it doesn't hurt when you get dumped though. I remember how much that sucked.
[/b]
QFE! :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Mar 8 2006, 03:13 PM) [snapback]55594[/snapback][/center]
Quit reminding me...
[/b]
QFE x 2!! :eek:nline2long:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Mar 8 2006, 02:52 PM) [snapback]55828[/snapback][/center]
"If the person a student is dating does not want sex by the third date, a Leykis 101 student is instructed to "dump that bitch"."
[/b]
And this a great bit of advice.

If the first date goes well she'll agree to a second date.

If the second date goes well and you agree to a third date you know you're doing good.

After the third date if she doesn't put out, you have to ask what she's really dating you for. Maybe she's spending time with you because she has nothing better at the time, or maybe she's just letting you spend your money on her. Could be a lot of different reasons.

But after the third date, if she doesn't want to have sex, there's no telling how much longer you'll have to wait and have to pay as far as paying for dates.

So "dump that bitch"...

Back