bah!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Mar 8 2006, 12:02 PM) [snapback]55667[/snapback][/center]
The boy needs to learn early.

Milk! I'm going to give you all the information you'll ever need about girls and dating... Click me! [/b]
:lol: priceless

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Mar 8 2006, 12:02 PM) [snapback]55667[/snapback][/center]
The boy needs to learn early.

Milk! I'm going to give you all the information you'll ever need about girls and dating... Click me!
[/b]

There are many wise lessons to learn there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 8 2006, 10:06 AM) [snapback]55673[/snapback][/center]
There are many wise lessons to learn there.
[/b]
Ever since Stern went to satellite radio, I've got Corolla on in the morning, and Leykis on in the evenings. From my standpoint I'm better off.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Mar 8 2006, 12:09 PM) [snapback]55678[/snapback][/center]
Ever since Stern went to satellite radio, I've got Corolla on in the morning, and Leykis on in the evenings. From my standpoint I'm better off.
[/b]

Always thought Stern was overrated. I can't believe I am saying this, but I kind of enjoy Roth in the morning now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Mar 8 2006, 12:13 PM) [snapback]55686[/snapback][/center]
omg who the hell listens to the radio nowadays ROFL
[/b]

Folks who have to drive to work in the morning. Child.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Mar 8 2006, 10:13 AM) [snapback]55686[/snapback][/center]
omg who the hell listens to the radio nowadays ROFL
[/b]
I do, to and from work.

I only listen to talk radio now. It's all I listen to. When I drive home from work on Saturday mornings I'm forced to listen to NPR, because I don't want to listen to radio music anymore...

Chiding Statement: You should be embarrassed that you listen to the radio.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Mar 8 2006, 12:15 PM) [snapback]55693[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Dead air while driving to and from work is embrassing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Mar 8 2006, 12:15 PM) [snapback]55693[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Says the guy that listens to my radio show when he remembers. ;)

:lol: Stavrose.

I still scared people when we had the most rude thing to say thread on flamewars. That was fun.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Mar 8 2006, 12:18 PM) [snapback]55697[/snapback][/center]
You could always pop a cd in
[/b]

Yes, but there comes a point when you listen to most of your CDs multiple times already.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 8 2006, 12:18 PM) [snapback]55699[/snapback][/center]
Says the guy that listens to my radio show when he remembers. ;)

:lol: Stavrose.

I still scared people when we had the most rude thing to say thread on flamewars. That was fun.
[/b]
bah that's internet radio it doesnt count :) mainstream is like BLEH full of crappy advertisements well actually some are funny but they play out all the good songs

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Mar 8 2006, 12:18 PM) [snapback]55697[/snapback][/center]
You could always pop a cd in
[/b]

Not everyone has a CD player in their car. I'm lucky I have a tape player in mine.

"If the person a student is dating does not want sex by the third date, a Leykis 101 student is instructed to "dump that bitch"."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Mar 8 2006, 04:52 PM) [snapback]55828[/snapback][/center]
"If the person a student is dating does not want sex by the third date, a Leykis 101 student is instructed to "dump that bitch"."
[/b]
jimbo im sorry this isnt working out I love you but I'm not in love with you...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Mar 9 2006, 07:53 AM) [snapback]55829[/snapback][/center]
jimbo im sorry this isnt working out I love you but I'm not in love with you...
[/b]
good

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 8 2006, 12:54 PM) [snapback]55727[/snapback][/center]
Not everyone has a CD player in their car. I'm lucky I have a tape player in mine.
[/b]
you could always get a discman with the casette tape witha wire that you hook up to it and vula instant cd player

I'm not going to ask what vula means.

/grin that would require me to have the cash to GET a discman eh? If I could get a discman I'd get an MP3 player.

Back