bah!

grabble grabble grabble. That smily probably well matches your facial expression. That sucks....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Mar 8 2006, 01:00 PM) [snapback]55375[/snapback][/center]
:(
got dumped after almost 2 years. and it sucks.
[/b]
The best advice I can give you:

College...Just Wait Until College.

You ever seen the 40 year old virgin when he asks what to do if the chick laughs at him.

Punch her in the fuckin head. :angry:

But if thats to extreme dont worry itll get better. :D

Breakups are tough but Gomi is right (Is this a first?) It's best to go to college and your early years single...more opportunites that way :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Mar 8 2006, 09:36 AM) [snapback]55549[/snapback][/center]
Breakups are tough but Gomi is right (Is this a first?) It's best to go to college and your early years single...more opportunites that way :)
[/b]

Fuck yeah. College = School + Fun. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Mar 7 2006, 10:00 PM) [snapback]55375[/snapback][/center]
got dumped after almost 2 years. and it sucks. [/b]
I couldn't even commit to a hair color in HS for 2 years let alone another person. HS is about friends and fun anyway.. be young and have a blast :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 8 2006, 09:11 AM) [snapback]55591[/snapback][/center]
Have fun, play games. Worry about relationships when yer 30.
[/b]
Quit reminding me...

what she said..

but you know... doesn't mean it doesn't hurt when you get dumped though. I remember how much that sucked.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Mar 7 2006, 08:00 PM) [snapback]55375[/snapback][/center]
got dumped after almost 2 years. and it sucks.
[/b]
Just think, now you can nail everything that moves...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Mar 8 2006, 10:29 AM) [snapback]55606[/snapback][/center]
Just think, now you can nail everything that moves...
[/b]

I think he's like 12-14...

:mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Mar 7 2006, 11:01 PM) [snapback]55394[/snapback][/center]
The best advice I can give you:

College...Just Wait Until College.
[/b]

And never date in college. Theres no point...just get liquored up and get some! :devil:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 8 2006, 11:38 AM) [snapback]55627[/snapback][/center]
Girls suck? I couldn't agree more :D ;)
[/b]

I was going to say something inappropriate.

I don't think you're capable of saying something inapporpriate that violates the rules, you're too nice, even when you're bitchy :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 8 2006, 11:48 AM) [snapback]55638[/snapback][/center]
I don't think you're capable of saying something inapporpriate that violates the rules, you're too nice, even when you're bitchy :D
[/b]
bah dont tell her that she might step up her game and hug me to death

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 8 2006, 08:30 AM) [snapback]55607[/snapback][/center]
I think he's like 12-14...

:mellow:
[/b]
The boy needs to learn early.

Milk! I'm going to give you all the information you'll ever need about girls and dating... Click me!

Back