Are you going to play Vanguard?

Are you going to play Vanguard?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i think the point is that a lot of people dont want to contribute to the balance sheet of SOE after what the company did to SWG

not contribute positively anyway

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Dec 15 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]136913[/snapback][/center]
i think the point is that a lot of people dont want to contribute to the balance sheet of SOE after what the company did to SWG

not contribute positively anyway
[/b]

Exactly. I don't care if SOE is not touching gameplay... If their name is anywhere near it and I am giving them money.. no thanks, I'll pass.

Look Ill lay it down for ya... is the game good? Yes. Did I vote Yes? No. Been beta testing this thing for months now and at first it was great but its just an EQ clone and unless they do some serious bug fixes and graphic fixes its going to hurt the game come launch. Seems like they are pulling a SWG all over again. SWG was not nearly ready to be pushed to live and from the rumor mill, SOE is pushing Sigil to push this thing out now. Almost threatned to yank publishing due to not making the Holiday launch that was expected. Some of the animations are just down right horrid... and the game launches in a month.

I dont want to sway people this way or that but I just cant devout the time it takes to be top of the line in an MMO anymore. And the way Vanguard is panning out your going to have to eat, drink, breathe and shit Vanguard to be even close to top dog. Maybe Im just burned out on elves, dwarves, orcs and shit. I dunno but Vanguard started out really good and has been nose-diving ever since. I need a good sci-fi Non-Blizzard MMO soon or Im just going back to console gaming. Having just got a X-box 360, PS3, and Wii I have been having more fun with them then I have had with PC games in a long long long time. Maybe Im just burnt out :p

Lets not ebven mention that Vanguard takes a top of the line machine to look stellar and its been taxing my system like mad... I upgrade and/or replace my computer nearly every 6 months. I have almost every top of the line bell and whistle I can get in this machine atm and even then Vanguard is choppy.... bah Im going to bed Im grumpy.

I have a feeling SOE will eventually buy out Sigil's control of the property after a while... just wait and see.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 27 2006, 09:00 PM) [snapback]137744[/snapback][/center]
I have a feeling SOE will eventually buy out Sigil's control of the property after a while... just wait and see. [/b]

You'd be dumb not to know it's going to happen. SOE already controls this game...they have Sigil by the balls...squeeze one for the condo...two for the porche.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 27 2006, 07:21 PM) [snapback]137750[/snapback][/center]
You'd be dumb not to know it's going to happen. SOE already controls this game...they have Sigil by the balls...squeeze one for the condo...two for the porche.
[/b]
So did you finish the 16gig beta client download?

I did.

Ended up bashing a few things with my weaponless paladin for a few minutes and haven't touched it in a few days. I wasn't too impressed. You'd think in this stage of the game things would be a bit more polished.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 27 2006, 09:26 PM) [snapback]137753[/snapback][/center]

I did.

Ended up bashing a few things with my weaponless paladin for a few minutes and haven't touched it in a few days. I wasn't too impressed. You'd think in this stage of the game things would be a bit more polished. [/b]

Yeah got it downloaded, but cant get in game because they didn't give me a damn beta key...i gotta wait.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 27 2006, 09:26 PM) [snapback]137753[/snapback][/center]

I did.

Ended up bashing a few things with my weaponless paladin for a few minutes and haven't touched it in a few days. I wasn't too impressed. You'd think in this stage of the game things would be a bit more polished.
[/b]

16?! It was over 20 when I downloaded it....

Back