What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Aug 4 2006, 09:33 AM) [snapback]101549[/snapback][/center]
Sitting at an airport, havent slept for over 30 hours....zzzZZZzzz.... -_-
[/b]
Awww. :hug: Come to bed with me. ;) :wub: :blush:
Staying awake can be fun though. :shifty:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 4 2006, 10:34 AM) [snapback]101551[/snapback][/center]
Awww. :hug: Come to bed with me. ;) :wub: :blush:
Staying awake can be fun though. :shifty:
[/b]
*Cough cough* Yeah...right... :p
*Throws away her candybag to tease Az, and all other candy lovers....*
Btw, you dont have real candy in the States...you need to learn from us Euro trash...er..I mean people... :p

so need to wake up....drinking lots of coffee *working in a surgery center today...looks around for IV to hook up to coffee machine*

I'm half asleep, waiting for the catering truck for some caffeine and um...I need to do some kind of work today. Maybe I'll write some more too.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my day.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Aug 4 2006, 12:45 PM) [snapback]101608[/snapback][/center]
so need to wake up....drinking lots of coffee *working in a surgery center today...looks around for IV to hook up to coffee machine*
[/b]
:lol: I was going to say I was waiting to go home. But then the damn site went offline!
Brief visit to the site but then off to feed the belly monster. ^_^

I'm working. I've got about 30 letters to complete before I go home in 2 hours. (A letter encompasses putting together the basic text, adding a logo, adding variables and importing the basic text - not in that order lol and each of those steps 30 times ugh)

Back home from work. Long busy day. -_-
About to eat a Prawn Cocktail. Will be needing a nap due to staying up late at night again. -_-
See if I get time to play a little bit of SWG before going to work on a Sunday. :angry:
Going to read the forums while downloading some Stargate. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back