Christmas tree or "Holiday Tree"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 13 2005, 10:48 PM) [snapback]10902[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, the doctors played hell pulling me out.

You should've seen the anus placenta.
[/b]
I ate it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 13 2005, 09:48 PM) [snapback]10902[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, the doctors played hell pulling me out.

You should've seen the anus placenta.
[/b]
:blink: (if ever there was a legit use for that smiley.. surely THIS is it)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 14 2005, 01:49 PM) [snapback]10903[/snapback][/center]
I understand that and I don't agree with his statement of calling other countries shitholes but for you to say we should change everything that is the basis of our nation, that is what I don't get. We live in one of the best if not the best country in the world and yet you'd rather bash it than stand up for your own land.

Why do you think people flock to the US and not other countries? Its not just a pick of the hat decision...
[/b]
Oh, I could care less about Christmas trees. I just mearly commented on the fact that I dislike the attitudes of people like Shaggz and dislike how this country is run.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 14 2005, 01:53 PM) [snapback]10907[/snapback][/center]
Oh, I could care less about Christmas trees. I just mearly commented on the fact that I dislike the attitudes of people like Shaggz and dislike how this country is run.
[/b]
True but we were the ones that picked Bush...

I would just like to say that i saw this stuff happening in the post the second i saw it put up

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whewa @ Dec 14 2005, 03:05 PM) [snapback]10943[/snapback][/center]
I would just like to say that i saw this stuff happening in the post the second i saw it put up
[/b]

MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

/wrings hands

MERRY CHRISCHANURAMAKWANZMAS!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 14 2005, 09:24 AM) [snapback]11053[/snapback][/center]
MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

/wrings hands
MERRY CHRISCHANURAMAKWANZMAS!
[/b]

Timi is evil.

Back