Christmas tree or "Holiday Tree"

Christmas tree

I prefer it because you can't spell Christmas, the biggest holiday of the year, without Christ

Christmas Tree, it has a long traditoin as such. Why do ppl get so mad or upset with things Christian, but it is ok to let our kids in school mimic Islam with prayers and such. Or some schools having Druids days of thanks for the winter. What a crock, it seems it is ok for the rest of them but wooooh wait a min bring Christ into it and thats a hate religion. Were can you go that say we are all equal as the race of Man..... (Yes Man in not a sexist word, Man as the race and we are Males & Females) we ALL have fallen short and need someone. If you get your view of the Christian Faith from those crappy movies you go to or the ppl that say they are but not walking like they are, realign your view to ppl that care for ppl, share what they have and give thier lives for the Faith. We only look holier then thou to ppl because we know what is right and good and just and try to do it. I am not putting anyone done, you can believe in what you want, you can not beforced to be a Christian or are born one. I am just tried of ppl that get rid of things so the Feeeelllll good about thier crappy lives. Enough Said..."Merry Christmas Wanderhome"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rebarty @ Dec 13 2005, 01:43 PM) [snapback]10465[/snapback][/center]
Christmas Tree, it has a long traditoin as such. Why do ppl get so mad or upset with things Christian, but it is ok to let our kids in school mimic Islam with prayers and such. Or some schools having Druids days of thanks for the winter. What a crock, it seems it is ok for the rest of them but wooooh wait a min bring Christ into it and thats a hate religion. Were can you go that say we are all equal as the race of Man..... (Yes Man in not a sexist word, Man as the race and we are Males & Females) we ALL have fallen short and need someone. If you get your view of the Christian Faith from those crappy movies you go to or the ppl that say they are but not walking like they are, realign your view to ppl that care for ppl, share what they have and give thier lives for the Faith. We only look holier then thou to ppl because we know what is right and good and just and try to do it. I am not putting anyone done, you can believe in what you want, you can not beforced to be a Christian or are born one. I am just tried of ppl that get rid of things so the Feeeelllll good about thier crappy lives. Enough Said..."Merry Christmas Wanderhome"
[/b]

Nicely put - though no offense meant but try to use paragraphs next time.

IMHO, i dont like christians either, or any religion for that matter. I pledge myself to the bowerful being, which I call god. I do not think Christ is god, because he is the SON of God, and when he was taken from hell he was brought to sit at the right hand of God, so that doesnt make him God "him"self in my book. IMO no religion is right, and everyone was writed by man, and men make mistakes, so why put so much faith behind written words of some dude that let his head bake in the sun for years?
I believe there is something else above us, looking down. I do believe there is a "Heaven", and a Hell.
But i cant put my everything in something that I see as possible wrong.
I mean isnt it true King James went threw the bible and tore out the pages he didnt like? And put stuff he wnated in back into it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 13 2005, 01:53 PM) [snapback]10479[/snapback][/center]
IMHO, i dont like christians either, or any religion for that matter. I pledge myself to the bowerful being, which I call god. I do not think Christ is god, because he is the SON of God, and when he was taken from hell he was brought to sit at the right hand of God, so that doesnt make him God "him"self in my book. IMO no religion is right, and everyone was writed by man, and men make mistakes, so why put so much faith behind written words of some dude that let his head bake in the sun for years?
I believe there is something else above us, looking down. I do believe there is a "Heaven", and a Hell.
But i cant put my everything in something that I see as possible wrong.
I mean isnt it true King James went threw the bible and tore out the pages he didnt like? And put stuff he wnated in back into it?
[/b]

*cry* and I thought you liked me!!!!

And Drew...sweetie...one day we'll have a nice long grammer chat. You'll be shocked and amazed I promise.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 14 2005, 04:54 AM) [snapback]10480[/snapback][/center]
tiv what is this paragraphs thing you speak of?

DrewPA
[/b]
yes, ive never heard of this word...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 14 2005, 04:56 AM) [snapback]10481[/snapback][/center]
*cry* and I thought you liked me!!!!

And Drew...sweetie...one day we'll have a nice long grammer chat. You'll be shocked and amazed I promise.
[/b]
lol, i do like you. I dont not like christians, I dont like the religion. Im spiritial, I dont fall into one cat of religions cause ithink they all havent got their own facts straight.
Except Buddist. I would like to know some more info on them... it seems interesting to me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 13 2005, 01:59 PM) [snapback]10482[/snapback][/center]
yes, ive never heard of this word...
lol, i do like you. I dont not like christians, I dont like the religion. Im spiritial, I dont fall into one cat of religions cause ithink they all havent got their own facts straight.
Except Buddist. I would like to know some more info on them... it seems interesting to me.
[/b]

I'm very Christian and dang proud of it. And no I wans't one of those girls that went to Catholic school or went to Church every Sunday. I've searched my heart for my truthes, and found them in my Saviour. I know this will probably make people look at me more strangely, but oh well. it's a part of who I am. I'm still nuts, and enjoy being a er um dom, but I also read the Bible. And spirtual is a good thing. (I hate sounding like Martha Stewart)

Sorry Tiv, when I get going I forget to use proper grammer. I am too and Christian, I have also studied, sought and made sure of what I believe.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rebarty @ Dec 13 2005, 02:18 PM) [snapback]10505[/snapback][/center]
Sorry Tiv, when I get going I forget to use proper grammer. I am too and Christian, I have also studied, sought and made sure of what I believe.
[/b]

I was just teasing you hon. Please don't take it as a flame as it wasn't meant as such.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rebarty @ Dec 13 2005, 02:30 PM) [snapback]10528[/snapback][/center]
None taken Tiv, I just get very passionate about the Faith.
[/b]

So do i sweetie. :D

/hugs

You ever wonder why people will debate for hours at a time over the Faith of God but no one second guesses the fact that Satan exists?

P.S. If Satan exists God is inevitably there, for he was the one who was cast out of Heaven, through every religion said to believe in Lucifer, the highest of angels.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 14 2005, 04:24 AM) [snapback]10452[/snapback][/center]
like when you say god in that one anthum. I mean america was founded UNDER GOD. if you dont like it go back to whatever shithole country you came from.
Its CHRISTMAS. it will be a christmas tree. people just go to fucking far. I mean come the fuck on- next year we going to stop calling them holloween costumes? man people are fucking stupid babies now. I say all these "we need our rights! a manhole cover shouldnt be sexist" types should go to north korea and see how much freedom they can enjoy.

My wife made a good point- its not like we are calling it the Jesus-is-your-savior-and-all-other-religions-are-crap Tree
[/b]
One of the reasons I'm moving out of country as soon as possible.

I can't stand the elitest mentality of 90% of Americans. You have little choice of being elsewere if you were born here. Assuming that all other countrys are "shithole"s is alittle out of line, eh?

Oh, for future reference, I'm extremely liberal and am agnostic.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 14 2005, 01:03 PM) [snapback]10872[/snapback][/center]
One of the reasons I'm moving out of country as soon as possible.

I can't stand the elitest mentality of 90% of Americans. You have little choice of being elsewere if you were born here. Assuming that all other countrys are "shithole"s is alittle out of line, eh?

Oh, for future reference, I'm extremely liberal and am agnostic.
[/b]
I have to say in his defense this country was founded on a strongly Christian background. And I myself being a conservative liberal (in the middle) I still say that it is and should always stay that way. Our country was founded by patriots of their day to change what they worked so hard to accomplish would be a huge statement of disrespect in my opinion.

I understand the views of naturalized citizens of this country BUT you are from another country, respect our tradition. Its not your land to change, but it is yours to inhabit. Just my take on things.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 14 2005, 01:45 PM) [snapback]10897[/snapback][/center]
I am not from another country. I was born in this shithole. :p
[/b]
I understand that and I don't agree with his statement of calling other countries shitholes but for you to say we should change everything that is the basis of our nation, that is what I don't get. We live in one of the best if not the best country in the world and yet you'd rather bash it than stand up for your own land.

Why do you think people flock to the US and not other countries? Its not just a pick of the hat decision...

Back