Christmas tree or "Holiday Tree"

christmas tree. the fuckers trying to get the white house tree renamed to holiday tree should be shot and hung by their hemherroids.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 12 2005, 08:07 PM) [snapback]9977[/snapback][/center]
What do you prefer and why?
Mwahahahahaha
/wrings hands

:ph34r:
[/b]
Christmas tree. A spade's a spade. <_< A menorah's a menorah, not a funky candelabra :p I... regretfully am too clueless to come up with an islamic equivalent. Sorta agnostic, before anyone goes pointing any fingers :p

yikes this post crosses the line on 2 things that are suggested that people not talk about on public forums, religion and politics. Ohhhhhh Nooooooo!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whewa @ Dec 13 2005, 12:57 PM) [snapback]9999[/snapback][/center]
yikes this post crosses the line on 2 things that are suggested that people not talk about on public forums, religion and politics. Ohhhhhh Nooooooo!
[/b]

Mwahahahahaaaaaa

/wrings hands

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 13 2005, 01:21 PM) [snapback]10014[/snapback][/center]
heh heh heh huh huh huh huh, you said pole
[/b]

Out of two im guessing you're Butthead?

Chirstmas Tree, and speaking of which just got mine yesterday. I love the smell of pine. :)

"Freakin' Tree"

That's all it is folks, just a freakin' tree. I know it looks pretty, but who cares what you call it, it's still a tree.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Dec 13 2005, 12:54 AM) [snapback]10128[/snapback][/center]
"Freakin' Tree"

That's all it is folks, just a freakin' tree. I know it looks pretty, but who cares what you call it, it's still a tree.
[/b]

its not just a tree, its a coniferious tree, there are several kinds of trees, you should really specify :)

Christmas Tree. For me it will ALWAYS be a Christmas Tree..

And for those that say Happy Holidays - my reply will always be "Merry Christmas and God Bless!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 13 2005, 01:10 PM) [snapback]10436[/snapback][/center]
did i miss something? did xmas get renamed Holi Day?
[/b]

There is a fairly big movement to replace the word Christmas in Christmas Tree to Holiday Tree. This movement hits near and dear to my heart because I am a Christian. I'm not trying to replace the word Draedle with Holiday Spinner nor a May Pole with Holiday Pole. Bah. Leave my Tree alone!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 14 2005, 04:13 AM) [snapback]10437[/snapback][/center]
There is a fairly big movement to replace the word Christmas in Christmas Tree to Holiday Tree. This movement hits near and dear to my heart because I am a Christian. I'm not trying to replace the word Draedle with Holiday Spinner nor a May Pole with Holiday Pole. Bah. Leave my Tree alone!
[/b]
like when you say god in that one anthum. I mean america was founded UNDER GOD. if you dont like it go back to whatever shithole country you came from.
Its CHRISTMAS. it will be a christmas tree. people just go to fucking far. I mean come the fuck on- next year we going to stop calling them holloween costumes? man people are fucking stupid babies now. I say all these "we need our rights! a manhole cover shouldnt be sexist" types should go to north korea and see how much freedom they can enjoy.

My wife made a good point- its not like we are calling it the Jesus-is-your-savior-and-all-other-religions-are-crap Tree

Back