Your first crush...

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
We've all had them, most of us remember them - our first crush :wub:
How old were you when you had your first crush? Who was it? And what made you fall for this person? ^_^

kk.jpg

It was some girl in 1st grade. In high school she turned out to be a skanky slut (ie. she wouldn't put out for me)

his name was troy, it was first grade, and my teacher was upset because I said we were in love and getting married.

My first crush was when I were in Norway with my family on a fishing trip. We were at this camping spot with our caravan and a had decided to stay there for a couple of days. My parents, my two older brothers and me were gonna go and do some serious fishing.

In the evening, the first day we stayed there, I met two boys around the same age as me, I was 5. They both lived close by this camping site. Tho they had put up a tent at this camping place.

At the site there was a little store where one could buy candy, chewing gum soft drink and all that good stuff.

Anyway, I went over to the swings and I met a girl there named Vigdis, her and I became close friends and became pen pals after that trip. When her and I were by the swings these two boys came over, we started talking and soon we were all playing together.

One of the boys, named Ivar, had blond curly hair and bright blue eyes, and I thought he was really cute, I started to get a serious crush on him :wub: The other boy's name was Robert. He had freckles all over his face and was a redhead.

We were sitting there on the swings when Robert said he wanted to whisper something to me, I leaned over, and he kissed me on the cheek! I was chocked, catastrophy! I didn't want him to kiss me, I wanted Ivar to. Robert asked for me to be his girlfriend, but I said no.

Well, we continued to play, and the next day Ivar asked me to come to their tent. I went there, and inside the tent the floor was filled with chewing gums and there were also bags of it. I was there all alone with Ivar... He said that I could have all of them, I was all read and was blushing, I took 3 :blush: He looked at me, leaned over and gave me a kiss. My day was made! I got all the chewing gums I wanted, and a kiss from the boy of my dreams! :wub:

My mom and dad still has pics from this camping trip, of me, Vigdis, Ivar and Robert. I feel so sentimental each time I look at them ^_^

Last edited:
my first crush.... a pilot named Ross ( I was three at the time)

later on in life it was a boy named Chris and an actor named Richard hatch...

Like any good younger sister all my really good crushes were on my older brothers friends. :p Right now I am working on my 1st PPO.. that should be memorable.

Lol ditto regarding the older brothers friends:)
lol OMG, my brother had one friend that I would bug the hell out of until he would wrestle me to the floor and tickle me , promising not to bug him anymore.. ^_^ God he was cute. Yeah, and if I suddenly stop coming here and Aerosol posts start running rampant.. I gotz the PPO I wanted :D haha j/k

Back