you guys post too much

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 21 2005, 01:49 AM) [snapback]14753[/snapback][/center]
sooo jimbo........ what is the OS maybe if you are nice I can help :rolleyes:
[/b]
windows xp

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 21 2005, 01:52 AM) [snapback]14758[/snapback][/center]
windows xp
[/b]
lol thats one thing cool about 98, judst press cancle and your in. lol, oh security....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 21 2005, 01:52 AM) [snapback]14758[/snapback][/center]
windows xp
[/b]

reboot the pc at the main screen before you click your name to log in press crtl+alt+delete you should get a login screen. Now heres the fun part :) if they didn't change the default admin password, username is administrator with no password.

If that doesn't work let me know :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 21 2005, 02:05 AM) [snapback]14785[/snapback][/center]
unable to log on because of an account retriction?
[/b]

account restriction? hmmm they must have change the administrator password.....tricky little mynxes <_<

you did get the logon prompt I mentioned right? let me think.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 21 2005, 02:19 AM) [snapback]14807[/snapback][/center]
nooooooooooooo!
[/b]

you got the login screen i mentioned right?

yea i got that up...

when my parents get home and use it can i download like a "secret" key err thingy...key stroke thingy that like saves all your keystrokes so i could like turn it off again and then it would save the passord key strokes? does that make sense?

wow is my dad really that stupid to put a help thing next to it...and actually type a hint in it..

"The four seasons" AHHAHAHAH

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 21 2005, 02:23 AM) [snapback]14811[/snapback][/center]
yea i got that up...

when my parents get home and use it can i download like a "secret" key err thingy...key stroke thingy that like saves all your keystrokes so i could like turn it off again and then it would save the passord key strokes? does that make sense?
[/b]

What are working with 2 pc's? hmm the user name by default is administrator and the password is blank. If that didn't work then they set a password.

I have a couple tools but you would have to look for a bit torrent site or spend some time on a couple security websties but you can get the password or atlest reset it

btw is this windows xp home or professional?

ok maybe not..lol none of them are working

xp home...the 2 pcs arent connected...im on my sisters old one..with no games on it

nvm got it..i forgot he always put the year in it too...

the four seasons...what a great hint hahahaha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 21 2005, 02:27 AM) [snapback]14814[/snapback][/center]
ok maybe not..lol none of them are working

xp home...the 2 pcs arent connected...im on my sisters old one..with no games on it

nvm got it..i forgot he always put the year in it too...

the four seasons...what a great hint hahahaha
[/b]

Cool btw the software you are looking for is called a keylogger :)

Back