you guys post too much

R

Ruler-jimbo

<_<

i wish i could get onto the computer that has all my games on it...anyone know how to find out the password on the startup screen?..without actually knowing it...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 21 2005, 12:47 AM) [snapback]14686[/snapback][/center]
<_<

i wish i could get onto the computer that has all my games on it...anyone know how to find out the password on the startup screen?..without actually knowing it...
[/b]
arent you suppose to remember that kinda stuff? :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 21 2005, 12:47 AM) [snapback]14686[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
i know you guys know! tell me hax0rs!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 20 2005, 03:48 PM) [snapback]14689[/snapback][/center]
arent you suppose to remember that kinda stuff? :huh:
[/b]

Not if your parents have put it on to restrict your gaming time /tease Ruler :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 21 2005, 12:49 AM) [snapback]14693[/snapback][/center]
Not if your parents have put it on to restrict your gaming time /tease Ruler :lol:
[/b]
should have studied more!! :p
jk, dont mean to kick you while your down.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 21 2005, 12:49 AM) [snapback]14693[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
shhhh! youll give me away!

(someone tell me how to do it!!!!!)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 20 2005, 03:53 PM) [snapback]14700[/snapback][/center]
shhhh! youll give me away!

(someone tell me how to do it!!!!!)
[/b]

So you admit to it? :p

Oh how it must be hard for you to be that young :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 21 2005, 12:55 AM) [snapback]14701[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
its hard having 2 smart sisters :/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 21 2005, 12:58 AM) [snapback]14709[/snapback][/center]
Your learners? Like... Potty training diapers?
[/b]
to get my training wheels off of course!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 21 2005, 12:55 AM) [snapback]14701[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
how hard it must be to not be crippled by fear and self loathing....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 20 2005, 04:15 PM) [snapback]14726[/snapback][/center]
how hard it must be to not be crippled by fear and self loathing....
[/b]

Umm that might be right :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 21 2005, 01:31 AM) [snapback]14735[/snapback][/center]
lol, it just a saying. you said how hard it must be to be young. so i said, well you know. as a joke. i guess. ok.

Back