Yay - it's snowing!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Oct 24 2006, 05:41 AM) [snapback]127759[/snapback][/center]
Doh, just looked at your info...Houston even, same as my man ^_^ Which part?
[/b]
Well actually Richmond. About 30 minutes south of downtown.

Few snow showers here actually. From the most South Western part of Virginia (smallest City in Virginia actually... called Norton)

I hope I get out of technical school tomorrow!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Oct 23 2006, 10:15 PM) [snapback]127793[/snapback][/center]
Well actually Richmond. About 30 minutes south of downtown.
[/b]
Neat, Alvin is the place I live at when over there :)

Cool Akieo :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Oct 24 2006, 06:30 AM) [snapback]127804[/snapback][/center]
Neat, Alvin is the place I live at when over there :)

[/b]
I am not too far from Alvin. Drove there on accident one day :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Oct 23 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]127686[/snapback][/center]
she gets cozy because when the weather outside is frightful the fire is so delightful and since theres no place to go let it snow let it snow let it snow!

its like a warm feeling you get when your in your house like you dont need to get out to do anything you can stay in one place for a while without having to go out and get something

if thats not what you were confused about then i dunno wth you are confused about lol [/b]
ah.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Oct 23 2006, 10:42 PM) [snapback]127814[/snapback][/center]
I am not too far from Alvin. Drove there on accident one day :D
[/b]
Hehe :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Oct 25 2006, 12:28 AM) [snapback]128152[/snapback][/center]
Central Minnesota.

-----------------------------------------
The World is My Lesbian Wedding

[/b]
Ah... :) Like yer sig :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seren @ Oct 25 2006, 01:28 AM) [snapback]128163[/snapback][/center]
I love snow :D
[/b]
:D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Oct 25 2006, 04:16 AM) [snapback]128202[/snapback][/center]
I love the snow... Stupid San Diego!
[/b]
Awww....
I love playing in the snow ^_^ And really, it ain't Christmas without any snow...

Omg, we got a huge snow storm coming in...they are sending out warnings all over the place :blink: ...not so cosy :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seren @ Oct 25 2006, 09:28 AM) [snapback]128163[/snapback][/center]
I love snow :D
[/b]
rofl, you musty not live near it/ own a house with sidewalk and driveway. its great waking up at 4:30 AM so you can shovel the 3 tons of snow from on and the car- snow sucks donkey dick.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Oct 25 2006, 11:15 PM) [snapback]128431[/snapback][/center]
rofl, you musty not live near it/ own a house with sidewalk and driveway. its great waking up at 4:30 AM so you can shovel the 3 tons of snow from on and the car- snow sucks donkey dick.
[/b]
Well, kids sure know how to have fun in the snow. A couple of teens just made a snowman where I live, with a huge dick in ice/snow... :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Oct 26 2006, 10:44 PM) [snapback]128727[/snapback][/center]
It rained today. That counts right?? :blink:
[/b]
lol ^_^ ...no :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sranlisian @ Oct 27 2006, 06:43 AM) [snapback]128851[/snapback][/center]
Arizona...grrrrr

I <3 snow because i grew up in Pennsylvania
[/b]
^_^

I love snow because its cosy, everything gets more quiet and still. And there is a lot you can do in the snow, skiing, skating, snowboarding, sleigh....etc :rolleyes: ^_^

Back