Yay - it's snowing!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Oct 22 2006, 11:23 AM) [snapback]127462[/snapback][/center]
i have no idea what you are talking about
[/b]
Take it you dont get snow :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Oct 22 2006, 11:05 AM) [snapback]127468[/snapback][/center]
Take it you dont get snow :p
[/b]
The UK only gets rain. It gets cold enough to snow for 3 mins and then turns to rain again. <_<

It snows more where I am, but as I am usually at work all the time near the sea I hardly ever see it. It's gone again when I get home. :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Oct 22 2006, 06:26 PM) [snapback]127504[/snapback][/center]
The UK only gets rain. It gets cold enough to snow for 3 mins and then turns to rain again. <_<

It snows more where I am, but as I am usually at work all the time near the sea I hardly ever see it. It's gone again when I get home. :rolleyes:
[/b]
Oh, we get about 1-1,5 meter here (about 3-5''). It's fun for about 3 months, then you get tired of it...we got winter for like 5 months or so.... :blink:

hrm our winter can start anywhere from october or november and end in april sometimes may :blink: during the hardest snow months its not uncommon for several feet to fall (a good meter for you folks anywhere outside the us) on a regular basis. It gets so cold here the snow crunches when you walk on it :)

anyway just like you zana, i like snow up untill february then I am tired of it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Oct 22 2006, 05:54 PM) [snapback]127449[/snapback][/center]
It's so nice when the first snow falls, and it gets so cosy! ^_^
[/b]
the first snow fell here like a week and a half, two weeks ago :angry:

:wacko: <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Oct 23 2006, 02:25 PM) [snapback]127609[/snapback][/center]
hrm our winter can start anywhere from october or november and end in april sometimes may :blink: during the hardest snow months its not uncommon for several feet to fall (a good meter for you folks anywhere outside the us) on a regular basis. It gets so cold here the snow crunches when you walk on it :)

anyway just like you zana, i like snow up untill february then I am tired of it.
[/b]
Mhm... :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Oct 23 2006, 04:32 PM) [snapback]127631[/snapback][/center]
the first snow fell here like a week and a half, two weeks ago :angry:
[/b]
Where are you at Shaggz?

Snow??

Hell it finally stopped being hot last week and is about 75 now. And not a cloud in the sky.

So I get nice weather too, just doesn't involve snow.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Oct 23 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]127655[/snapback][/center]
Snow??

Hell it finally stopped being hot last week and is about 75 now. And not a cloud in the sky.

So I get nice weather too, just doesn't involve snow.
[/b]
lol, you in Texas or something?
75 is nice...we get between 75 and 85 during the summer, and its dry heat, *not* humid :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Oct 23 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]127646[/snapback][/center]
No snow here just annoyingly cold
[/b]
England? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Oct 23 2006, 12:31 PM) [snapback]127670[/snapback][/center]
i still dont understand
[/b]
dont understand what? NOOB!!

aww 4445

CURSES!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Oct 23 2006, 12:43 PM) [snapback]127681[/snapback][/center]
she gets cozy because when the weather outside is frightful the fire is so delightful and since theres no place to go let it snow let it snow let it snow!

its like a warm feeling you get when your in your house like you dont need to get out to do anything you can stay in one place for a while without having to go out and get something

if thats not what you were confused about then i dunno wth you are confused about lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Oct 24 2006, 02:05 AM) [snapback]127661[/snapback][/center]
lol, you in Texas or something?
75 is nice...we get between 75 and 85 during the summer, and its dry heat, *not* humid :D

England? :p
[/b]
Yes, Texas indeed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Oct 23 2006, 06:06 PM) [snapback]127662[/snapback][/center]
Fixed ;)
[/b]
Hehe ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Oct 23 2006, 06:51 PM) [snapback]127687[/snapback][/center]
Yes, Texas indeed.
[/b]
Doh, just looked at your info...Houston even, same as my man ^_^ Which part?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Oct 23 2006, 06:49 PM) [snapback]127686[/snapback][/center]
she gets cozy because when the weather outside is frightful the fire is so delightful and since theres no place to go let it snow let it snow let it snow!

its like a warm feeling you get when your in your house like you dont need to get out to do anything you can stay in one place for a while without having to go out and get something

if thats not what you were confused about then i dunno wth you are confused about lol
[/b]
Exactly! :D

Back