Would you join the rumored KOTOR MMO if it got made?

G

What do you guys think of the secret MMORPG from Bioware; will it be a Knights of the old Republic era MMO? I think you know my answer to the poll if it is. B)

I voted no. The main reason is because in the end LA still wears the pants, and would still try to meddle with it. Look how they forced Kotor2 out the window to early.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Feb 20 2007, 08:41 AM) [snapback]145016[/snapback][/center]
Only if it has fish musicians.
[/b]
I cannot imagine a Star Wars based MMO without fish musicians, or dancing zebras, or perverted wookiees.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippo @ Feb 20 2007, 09:01 AM) [snapback]145025[/snapback][/center]
I cannot imagine a Star Wars based MMO without fish musicians, or dancing zebras, or perverted wookiees.
[/b]
I know *we* can't imagine it, but can THEY? :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Feb 20 2007, 10:20 AM) [snapback]145030[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
All I know is that if fishies and all the other non-human-like species were excluded from this game; I think I speak for all Rodian enthusiasts in saying that we will have your back in any hell raising that has to take place.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippo @ Feb 20 2007, 09:28 AM) [snapback]145032[/snapback][/center]
All I know is that if fishies and all the other non-human-like species were excluded from this game; I think I speak for all Rodian enthusiasts in saying that we will have your back in any hell raising that has to take place.
[/b]
*finbump* w0rd.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Feb 20 2007, 10:20 AM) [snapback]145030[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Non-human races are Star Warsy and Iconic. We should have a healthy fear of Star Wars games that do not contain wookiees, ugnauts, rodians, twi'leks, trandoshans, mon calamari, ishi tib, bith, ithorian, sullustan, BOTHAN (bothan powerrrrr), zabraks, grans, aqualish, and anything I may have left out.

I'd probably play it either way but I'd like to see Melee viable, anti kiting systems, diverse races and profession. TKM is even more viable of a profession then as it was in SWG. As is the rest of melee because a bunch of force users had no sabers. W00t star wars melee.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Feb 23 2007, 06:28 AM) [snapback]145356[/snapback][/center]
I'd probably play it either way but I'd like to see Melee viable, anti kiting systems, diverse races and profession. TKM is even more viable of a profession then as it was in SWG. As is the rest of melee because a bunch of force users had no sabers. W00t star wars melee.
[/b]
What do you mean TKM is more viable? From what I remember TKM = teh pwnzors pre-cu

And I voted yes because it was Star Wars. Wether or not I would stay is different, but I would atleast try it out if it were set in the Star Wars universe.

I've never been one to really put much stock into mmo rumors. They usually have a degree of truth in them somewhere, but the reality is rarely anything close.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cysha @ Feb 26 2007, 11:12 AM) [snapback]145821[/snapback][/center]
I've never been one to really put much stock into mmo rumors. They usually have a degree of truth in them somewhere, but the reality is rarely anything close.
[/b]
Wow Cysha outside the coffee house? :eek:

I think the secret MMO they're working on is gonna be based off of Baldur's Gate or Neverwinter Nights

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 26 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]145869[/snapback][/center]
I think the secret MMO they're working on is gonna be based off of Baldur's Gate or Neverwinter Nights
[/b]
Another Fantasy? :eek:

I dunno, last I heard bioware was in a big push to develop titles with their own settings, a la Jade Empire and so on and get away from relying on other IP, so hopefully it'll be something cool and sci-fi.

Back