Worst thing for a guy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 9 2006, 08:38 PM) [snapback]24241[/snapback][/center]
Well...it's called Pee'ing and it was born for a reason.
[/b]
That is like a pilot telling a ship captain how to sail.

dude, morning wood is awesome. Wake up with a stiffy, and you wake up your wife or g/f and have wake-up sex. woo hoo for morning wood.

Except if you don't sleep with a significant other, and you gotta go pee, and you gotta seriously try to force it downward without breaking it, or you can just try to wait it out. But usually waiting doesn't work cause you're conscious of the stiffy, so it just stays hard. thats when you call up your g/f or spouse and have her come over and help you with your problem

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 9 2006, 09:01 PM) [snapback]24254[/snapback][/center]
dude, morning wood is awesome. Wake up with a stiffy, and you wake up your wife or g/f and have wake-up sex. woo hoo for morning wood.

Except if you don't sleep with a significant other, and you gotta go pee, and you gotta seriously try to force it downward without breaking it, or you can just try to wait it out. But usually waiting doesn't work cause you're conscious of the stiffy, so it just stays hard. thats when you call up your g/f or spouse and have her come over and help you with your problem
[/b]

Timi just rolls over on his blowup doll. Also I don't force it down if I got to pee. I just open a window.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 10 2006, 12:03 PM) [snapback]24257[/snapback][/center]
Timi just rolls over on his blowup doll. Also I don't force it down if I got to pee. I just open a window.
[/b]

She popped :(

And that explains why it was raining while it was sunny outside!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 9 2006, 08:03 PM) [snapback]24257[/snapback][/center]
Also I don't force it down if I got to pee. I just open a window.
[/b]

LMAO!

Wake up with a stiffy[/b]
stav, youre the man- that's the first time ive heard/seen someone use the word stiffy in a sentence since the beavis & butthead days...

LOL it took me a minute but I got it. Men!

B&B makes me feel old. S&M er never mind won't go there.

Stiffy whenever you need to go to be bathroom sucks ass. Although yeah morning is worst 'cause that's usually when you need to go the most.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Jan 9 2006, 09:31 PM) [snapback]24284[/snapback][/center]
seen the same show, i think. it was actually pretty cool
[/b]

The one where they put that poor guy in a full latex suit to see how much he "stews" in his own juices? I want that purple skirt!

The definition of Torque.
When you go to pee first thing in the morning and when you push it towards the bowl your feet come off the ground.

The one where they put that poor guy in a full latex suit to see how much he "stews" in his own juices? I want that purple skirt![/b]
thats the one- lol you can have the purple skirt. i'll pass.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Jan 9 2006, 09:34 PM) [snapback]24288[/snapback][/center]
thats the one- lol you can have the purple skirt. i'll pass.
[/b]

I'd never go into that vacum bag though. Just not my thing. I'd like to do the latex paint too. Man it'd be fun to pull off!

Back