Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dancer/Musician

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Bounty Hunter

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Other: please post

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Should have AFKed them in public Zana. I set my macro up and put some "tips" in there to entice people to try to beat them. People would inevitably see the "high tippers" list and try to out tip them. Made a good sum of money and after the first round of 10 new high tippers or so they were all legit. Easy money for doing nothing but running th eclient in the background. Used that money to support Epise (my main) in his adventures (Epise I just AFKed straight to Entertainer in Coronet then dropped it when done).
I support ATK entertianing so no I shouldnt have ;)
And I made loads of creds anyway, and I dare say that I earned more from actually being there, being friendly and chitchatting, then if I would have put her AFK being a simple 'buff bot'...;)

I support ATK entertinaing so no I wouldnt ;)
And I make lots of creds anyway, and I dare say I earn more from actually being there. (Used to play a lot before when I did it)
eh...I learned pretty fast.....make a female toon, act lost, put her in the skimpiest outfits imaginable and watch the money roll in. Playing on people's inherrant stupidity and best part was I could do it AFK while enjoying the game on my other toon.

either way I still say the hardest prof to grind was BE. That thing was a nightmare from start to finish......

eh...I learned pretty fast.....make a female toon, act lost, put her in the skimpiest outfits imaginable and watch the money roll in. Playing on people's inherrant stupidity and best part was I could do it AFK while enjoying the game on my other toon.

either way I still say the hardest prof to grind was BE. That thing was a nightmare from start to finish......
Thats your opinion which you are entitled to, doesn't mean I agree ;)
(But yes, female entertainer toons make more money then male ones...)

Never tried BE so I couldn't say.

Should have AFKed them in public Zana. I set my macro up and put some "tips" in there to entice people to try to beat them. People would inevitably see the "high tippers" list and try to out tip them. Made a good sum of money and after the first round of 10 new high tippers or so they were all legit. Easy money for doing nothing but running th eclient in the background. Used that money to support Epise (my main) in his adventures (Epise I just AFKed straight to Entertainer in Coronet then dropped it when done).
I see my opinion of you was dead on the money.

I see my opinion of you was dead on the money.
Depends on what your opinion is..........did I manipulate poor sobs in SWG to give money to my alt character simply because it was a she and dressed in scantily clad clothes.........yes I did and I would gladly do it again. There was no exploiting or breaking of game mechanics, I used what was available in the game (macros and tailors) to get a toon that was a money maker that I used to support my main toon. Don't worry though I eventually got bored with that and decided to try crafting and did that from then on out. Was much better money and much much easier.

Depends on what your opinion is..........did I manipulate poor sobs in SWG to give money to my alt character simply because it was a she and dressed in scantily clad clothes.........yes I did and I would gladly do it again. There was no exploiting or breaking of game mechanics, I used what was available in the game (macros and tailors) to get a toon that was a money maker that I used to support my main toon. Don't worry though I eventually got bored with that and decided to try crafting and did that from then on out. Was much better money and much much easier.

Knowing Rankin, he was probably referring to the AFK comments.

I thought pikeman was pretty slow vs the other melee professions and since I never got to any of the crafting during the hologrind I'll say Pikeman. You swung so slow. I went through soooo many crates of speed PuP's back when they were only 100hits. After it was mastered it was a sick profession though. Thats what busted me off the hologrind...

i really dont know, its inbetween CH, Doc ( the crafting part), Jedi and BH. that investigation tree was a bitch

The doc crafting part was incredibly easy just make a heal macro while a friend is tumbling for you and craft with your crafting macro while healing. Done deal. :p

The doc crafting part was incredibly easy just make a heal macro while a friend is tumbling for you and craft with your crafting macro while healing. Done deal. :p
and CM, and ewww who tumbled when u could make ur pet do tricks.

The guys in the Cnet med center with a macro spamming "Tumbling for Tips."
yea, but wh would do that when u had access to your friends account. you would log on him, take him to the roof of the med center, and set up a macro to do /trick1/2 for his pet which would kill his HAM's, and on the Doc, just heal him up with a macro, so much easyer, faster, i mastered doc twice with it

AFKing my buffbot MDancer/MDoctor was easy. I dual-logged on my P4 1.0GHz 512MB Ram 32mb video card laptop while leveling my Jedi.. yeah.. fun times.:rolleyes:

How about SWG hater... some have been grinding it for almost almost 2 years ... no seriously i tought it was Chef

Back