Who's Hotter

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 7 2005, 11:08 PM) [snapback]6603[/snapback][/center]
I'm a brunette. You can have us both!
[/b]

Sure Tiv....but you don't know what you just got your self in to :blink:

Pfft i'm not really blonde, it's dyed :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 7 2005, 10:25 AM) [snapback]6663[/snapback][/center]
Sure Tiv....but you don't know what you just got your self in to :blink:

Pfft i'm not really blonde, it's dyed :p
[/b]

Woot I dye mine too - but I'm naturally a brunette.

Oh and leeloo hon - I've been down that road before. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 8 2005, 01:26 AM) [snapback]6666[/snapback][/center]
Woot I dye mine too - but I'm naturally a brunette.

Oh and leeloo hon - I've been down that road before. ;)
[/b]

Not with Ianril you haven't.... he's the most sex crazed "preacher" you have ever met :p /tease ianril

Well that's true. But I've dealt with Fluffy for quite some time now. Not to mention the rest of IIA. I miss guild chat /cry

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 8 2005, 01:35 AM) [snapback]6678[/snapback][/center]
Well that's true. But I've dealt with Fluffy for quite some time now. Not to mention the rest of IIA. I miss guild chat /cry
[/b]

I miss TacD guildchat too, but this is almost as good :) but only almost

Mmm True. But nothing beats Timi's little quizzes..

"Fluffy...Angelina Jolie or Halle Berry?"

"Halle Berry with MUCH predjudice." That was so funny.

Lol Ianril - have you been talking to Fenn? He always teases me about ninja DB'ing him one day. (when i didn't even know that was what I was doing)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 7 2005, 10:07 AM) [snapback]6719[/snapback][/center]
Lol Ianril - have you been talking to Fenn? He always teases me about ninja DB'ing him one day. (when i didn't even know that was what I was doing)
[/b]

Nope, haven't talked to Fenn. :)

Now, have you talked to Leeloo about our little arrangement? I've talked to my wife and my girlfriend and my hot neighbor.....

They're game too. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ianril @ Dec 8 2005, 02:09 AM) [snapback]6721[/snapback][/center]

Now, have you talked to Leeloo about our little arrangement? I've talked to my wife and my girlfriend and my hot neighbor.....
[/b]

this is going to be crazy..... I'm game

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ianril @ Dec 7 2005, 11:09 AM) [snapback]6721[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

Yeah Leeloo just warned me about what I was getting into. I'll have to ask my husband. And my guild. (I am their Mistress afterall)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ianril @ Dec 8 2005, 02:09 AM) [snapback]6721[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
I would gladly hold the video camara free of charge for that one. or else ill just chill outside your window :p
And Voren can hold the plastic so i dont get sprayed!!!

I would have to take the Portman gurl on this.. but, only because shes actually a character in a starwars movie.

:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ispiobi @ Dec 8 2005, 02:37 AM) [snapback]6755[/snapback][/center]
I would have to take the Portman gurl on this.. but, only because shes actually a character in a starwars movie.

:p
[/b]

Ispi :(

oh and you only have 6 posts so you don't count...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 7 2005, 12:02 AM) [snapback]6520[/snapback][/center]
PWND! My avatar owns your stupid Carlton.
[/b]

Act like you can't picture him singing to that dance.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nem @ Dec 8 2005, 03:34 AM) [snapback]6813[/snapback][/center]
Act like you can't picture him singing to that dance.
[/b]

I so can, but then again, i love that series so i'm biased and my oppinion doesn't count

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 8 2005, 03:36 AM) [snapback]6815[/snapback][/center]
I so can, but then again, i love that series so i'm biased and my oppinion doesn't count
[/b]
it ALWAYS counts

Back