Who's Hotter

Okay you're right, Leeloo wins, since you refuse to include Jessica. ^_^ Despite being in Star Wars, Natalie looks anorexic. :eek: Princess Leia didn't really do it for me either, lol.

By the way you're all suck-ups. Jessica is so hot. :D

Represent.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Dec 7 2005, 05:09 AM) [snapback]6073[/snapback][/center]
Okay you're right, Leeloo wins, since you refuse to include Jessica. ^_^ Despite being in Star Wars, Natalie looks anorexic. :eek: Princess Leia didn't really do it for me either, lol.

By the way you're all suck-ups. Jessica is so hot. :D

Represent.
[/b]
when she was Jabba's bitch, now that was a differnt story. violated by a slug lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Dec 7 2005, 05:13 AM) [snapback]6080[/snapback][/center]
LOL, Nem
[/b]
I'll say Leeloo cause she's cute and nice... and the fact that you'd never have a shot in hell at Natalie Portman :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 7 2005, 05:36 AM) [snapback]6136[/snapback][/center]
given the choice i'd still take leeloo over nat
[/b]
Yeah, but I wouldn't mind having Natalie's bank acct. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 7 2005, 05:12 AM) [snapback]6078[/snapback][/center]
ROFLMAO man gotta love Paintshop huh Leeloo?
[/b]

His sig is a total sign of defeat, just because he couldn't fend off my attack on his previous sig :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 7 2005, 06:33 AM) [snapback]6264[/snapback][/center]
His sig is a total sign of defeat, just because he couldn't fend off my attack on his previous sig :p
[/b]
lol, which one? and youre gonna let him get away with it?
And how could he destroy great hotness like that? This calls for a look at the validation of his Man Card.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 6 2005, 03:33 PM) [snapback]6264[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Sig stealing is a legit sport and is not only welcomed...it's encouraged.

As for the man card, people who know me and my guild know that we cashed in our man cards at birth.

"It's raining nem." -Tutok

EDIT: My sig is no way meant to be offensive to Leeloo, we've been boys since '86. I just thought she would look sexier with glasses, facial hair, and Ronald McDonald hair. Much love from above.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nem @ Dec 7 2005, 08:36 AM) [snapback]6355[/snapback][/center]
Sig stealing is a legit sport and is not only welcomed...it's encouraged.

As for the man card, people who know me and my guild know that we cashed in our man cards at birth.

"It's raining nem." -Tutok

EDIT: My sig is no way meant to be offensive to Leeloo, we've been boys since '86. I just thought she would look sexier with glasses, facial hair, and Ronald McDonald hair. Much love from above.
[/b]
lol, yeah Tiv taught me the lesson on the man card with you, so i retract my statement. and yes sig stealing is funny and encouraged, but so is talking crap for fun reasons like this
Note- I did not mean to say sig stealing was wrong, and I should be spanked. :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 6 2005, 05:43 PM) [snapback]6359[/snapback][/center]
lol, yeah Tiv taught me the lesson on the man card with you, so i retract my statement. and yes sig stealing is funny and encouraged, but so is talking crap for fun reasons like this
Note- I did not mean to say sig stealing was wrong, and I should be spanked. :mellow:
[/b]

/spank Shaggz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 6 2005, 03:29 PM) [snapback]6261[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, but I wouldn't mind having Natalie's bank acct. :(
[/b]

DAMMIT LIL, I wanted the sexy party avatar.

SHIT!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nem @ Dec 7 2005, 10:54 AM) [snapback]6414[/snapback][/center]
DAMMIT LIL, I wanted the sexy party avatar.

SHIT!
[/b]
PWND! My avatar owns your stupid Carlton.

Hmm.... tough choice. Hot blonde.. hot brunette. I'm a sucker for brunettes too.

There, I flipped a quarter... Leeloo wins. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ianril @ Dec 7 2005, 01:22 AM) [snapback]6541[/snapback][/center]
Hmm.... tough choice. Hot blonde.. hot brunette. I'm a sucker for brunettes too.

There, I flipped a quarter... Leeloo wins. :p
[/b]
I'm a brunette. You can have us both!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 7 2005, 07:08 AM) [snapback]6603[/snapback][/center]
I'm a brunette. You can have us both!
[/b]

OMG... Leeloo and Tiv... have you spoken with Leeloo about this? She game? Really? Good. See you there.

Back