Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Farid

• Artica

• Gomi

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 17 2006, 01:55 PM) [snapback]47161[/snapback][/center]
Only if you round house kick them!
[/b]

I did!

Once you get damage reduction, damage increase, award shotgun, and energy regen bonuses the next one is Chuck Norris bonus. It means I got to round house kick everyone there, even teammates. So you see why I got Traitor as well as public enemy!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 17 2006, 03:14 PM) [snapback]47185[/snapback][/center]

LOL!

I was getting the cp (the final one I might add), and I see someone pop at me from behind the corner, so I fire my Award Shotgun straight at Stav's face, killing him immediatley (notice the TK at the start of the chat log) so I go to type I am sorry and el-d comes out right through the corpse of Stav and kills me.

I pulled a two-for-one on that deal :lol:

Still didn't stop me from getting over 100 points and the easy win on that map. :p

My first game with you guys I got 124 kills.

I was in one of those turrets :p
I don't remember the name of that planet, the one with the bridge. :p

Fried Yoda: Survivalist, Dead Eye, Killing spree.

Fluffy may kill everyone and everything, but i'm far deadlier ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 17 2006, 02:58 PM) [snapback]47488[/snapback][/center]
Fried Yoda: Survivalist, Dead Eye, Killing spree.

Fluffy may kill everyone and everything, but i'm far deadlier ;)
[/b]

Well thats easy to do when you hide on the otherside of the map behind barriers :spam:

Just cause you can't get anywhere near me without dying doesn't give you the right to make excuses :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 17 2006, 03:04 PM) [snapback]47493[/snapback][/center]
Just cause you can't get anywhere near me without dying doesn't give you the right to make excuses :D
[/b]

Well its hard for one person to wade through multiple troopers, tanks, and turrets to kill the one guy hiding in the corner.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 17 2006, 12:15 PM) [snapback]47499[/snapback][/center]
Well its hard for one person to wade through multiple troopers, tanks, and turrets to kill the one guy hiding in the corner.
[/b]
aka CHICKEN :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 18 2006, 05:54 AM) [snapback]47482[/snapback][/center]
My first game with you guys I got 124 kills.

I was in one of those turrets :p
I don't remember the name of that planet, the one with the bridge. :p
[/b]

Yeah, well I wasn't in a turret. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 17 2006, 02:15 PM) [snapback]47499[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

oh, WAAAAA, WAAAAAAAAAAAAA. The game is too hard for timi. WAAAAAAA. maybe you should stick with simpler games, like "Counting With Elmo" timi

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 17 2006, 05:42 PM) [snapback]47578[/snapback][/center]
oh, WAAAAA, WAAAAAAAAAAAAA. The game is too hard for timi. WAAAAAAA. maybe you should stick with simpler games, like "Counting With Elmo" timi
[/b]

Nah because a lot like BF2, I'd PWN you in that as well!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 17 2006, 03:10 PM) [snapback]47584[/snapback][/center]
Nah because a lot like BF2, I'd PWN you in that as well!
[/b]
You should have gone Rambo, kill everything... ....and the guy hiding too. :p

Back