Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Farid

• Artica

• Gomi

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scally666 @ Feb 14 2006, 07:16 AM) [snapback]45107[/snapback][/center]
i dont pown but you could have put me down on the list
[/b]

I haven't had the chance to play with you :p and if I could edit this I'll put ya in there :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Feb 15 2006, 12:33 AM) [snapback]45485[/snapback][/center]
I voted Gomi, because he's the admin, and if the admin doesn't win, he will next round.
[/b]
I am the worst BF2 player in history. That's why I am the admin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 14 2006, 10:01 AM) [snapback]45518[/snapback][/center]
My heart says benjy, but my mouse screams FLUFFY!
[/b]

thanks for the complement fluffy but im not all that good i just know the nooks and crannys so i can jump you before you see me

ME! :wub:

Although, Fluffy and El-D are the best so far. :p Difficult choice. I'll drop a coin... heads El-D... tails Fluffy.

Heads.... ok I vote for El-D :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 15 2006, 10:59 AM) [snapback]45757[/snapback][/center]
ME! :wub:

Although, Fluffy and El-D are the best so far. :p Difficult choice. I'll drop a coin... heads El-D... tails Fluffy.
Heads.... ok I vote for El-D :huh:
[/b]

BAH!

It was a double head quater! I call sham on this!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Benjy @ Feb 15 2006, 10:45 AM) [snapback]45748[/snapback][/center]
thanks for the complement fluffy but im not all that good i just know the nooks and crannys so i can jump you before you see me
[/b]

FPS ain't all about accuracy. Getting them before they even see you just makes you 10 times more deadly, no matter how good my aim gets, can't ever stop that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 15 2006, 01:18 PM) [snapback]45786[/snapback][/center]
FPS ain't all about accuracy. Getting them before they even see you just makes you 10 times more deadly, no matter how good my aim gets, can't ever stop that.
[/b]

Hehe, this is true. I followed El-D around for a good 10 seconds before I decided pop a cap in his ass!

after monday night's ownage, i think the facts are clear enough that i am teh supreme pwnzor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 15 2006, 11:36 AM) [snapback]46136[/snapback][/center]
after monday night's ownage, i think the facts are clear enough that i am teh supreme pwnzor
[/b]
You can't beat the kitten yet! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Feb 15 2006, 01:01 PM) [snapback]46196[/snapback][/center]
none of those noobs.. /vote Irjam
[/b]
What's an Irjam? is it edible?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 15 2006, 02:36 PM) [snapback]46136[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

I'm sure those NPC's are shaking in their 1's and 0's at the site of you now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 15 2006, 03:07 PM) [snapback]46205[/snapback][/center]
I'm sure those NPC's are shaking in their 1's and 0's at the site of you now.
[/b]

thats how deep my pwnage runs

Back