Who did you fear the most one on one!!??

Who did you fear the most one on one!!??

• Maks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Huntress

• Perecira

• Class

• Madhead

• Hephaestos

• Thoe

• Spyff

• Aravar

• Novik

• Avari

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 22 2005, 07:40 PM) [snapback]16051[/snapback][/center]
I had the gun, Hakan. I killed entire groups with it. I've incapped 10 people in one shot with the thing. Trust me, it was a good thing to have a 1900 max T21, even though you had to work around the low accuracy sometimes.
[/b]

That thing really hurt. I remember when we came back and were hunting Xanle and we all had the shittiest armor available because it was like the first day, that thing ripped through my armor like no tomorrow.

I didnt fear anyone in SWG, but I was really annoyed by Cukova. Damn his disco inferno!!!!! Wish I could have made him into a nice rug :p

Hakan, if i remember correctly there was no weapon delay back then? You could switch guns freely? Not to sure. it really doesnt matter anyways if it had no accuracy.... master rifleman, with strafe2... and that thing was just outta control. I miss master rifleman in the old days, my favorite profession to date.

No zampy i dont have a collective memory, I just added people I fought. I have never fought Ksenia hence why you wouldnt be ont he list?

My greatest moment in pvp, is when I was imperial and caught Aravar off guard, I almost killed him, i was so close, and than i look up and DOA rushing over the hill, I just stopped and let them kill me lol it was useless. Getting a tell when your not good at pvp for the most part from him was a good acheivment.

I used to be scared whenever I saw Avari. We were friends, but to see him on the battlefield made my heart jump.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dezle @ Dec 22 2005, 03:23 PM) [snapback]16448[/snapback][/center]
No zampy i dont have a collective memory, I just added people I fought.

[/b]
that is WHY you have a selective memory. you only remember the people that you have fought 1v1 instead of everybody as a whole across the server =p

no i added people i remember fighting, and it stuck out in my head, i just put one on one for no particular reason, go back to sitting on y our couch :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dezle @ Dec 23 2005, 06:23 AM) [snapback]16448[/snapback][/center]
if i remember correctly there was no weapon delay back then? You could switch guns freely? Not to sure. it really doesnt matter anyways if it had no accuracy.... master rifleman, with strafe2... and that thing was just outta control. I miss master rifleman in the old days, my favorite profession to date.
[/b]
You are correct

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dezle @ Dec 22 2005, 11:46 AM) [snapback]15936[/snapback][/center]
I picked heph because of his pikes. I think they hit more than his pike damage.. and they hurt something fierce.
[/b]
His pikes wouldn't have been so bad if he didn't exploit them. He had a high damage LVA and a mind fire LVA equiped at the same time every time I saw him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellie @ Dec 23 2005, 12:13 PM) [snapback]17068[/snapback][/center]
His pikes wouldn't have been so bad if he didn't exploit them. He had a high damage LVA and a mind fire LVA equiped at the same time every time I saw him.
[/b]
how the hell could you do that?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellie @ Dec 23 2005, 12:13 PM) [snapback]17068[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

my guess would be a weapon swap macro, that isnt exploiting though, because back than you could switch weapons freely

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dezle @ Dec 23 2005, 02:45 PM) [snapback]17156[/snapback][/center]
my guess would be a weapon swap macro, that isnt exploiting though, because back than you could switch weapons freely
[/b]

Remember when equiped items would disappear when you left a house? If your weapon disappeared, you could equip a different one, go back in the house, come out again, and have both equipped at the same time.

Well, if anybody's going to compare it to how many times you won in duels/single PvP combat. There isn't a single soul out there that beat me more often than i beat them. There's a few 50/50's out there, but not many.

But then again, I didn't fight everybody because 99% of the time I was Rebel in the game. Only went imperial for a short time because a few friends asked me to go with them, i went, hated it, went back rebel :D.

Hehe, I do remember though one time when I was grinding ranger, I was sitting outside of Coronet alone and overt(imperial) had Xira come by and get me(cudo's to him, by the time I saw the red dot I was on my back and warcry'd so I couldnt' get up) I went back, sat there some more, a few others tried but all failed, then Novik came. He mind poisoned/diseased me, I almost took him out but then the poison/disease overtook me and I went down.

I miss the old days of PvP where people would PvP with any template.

i wasnt scared to fight any of them 1 on 1.
Thehoodedone intimated me a bit to duel precu becuase he had intimidate.

I suppose the one I was most afraid of (if you actually call it "fear") isn't on the list.

It was El-Diablos who I always thought I might lose to though. I don't think I ever beat him once. I do have screenshots of my standing next to him after my buddies got him though that looks like I pwnt him. :lol:

I picked Spyff, hated seeing that guy show up.

I might have picked Reek, not necessarily cause I didn't want to fight him, but because his group always gang-banged me and if I saw him I expected many more.

man I sucked at pvp

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drache @ Dec 29 2005, 12:16 PM) [snapback]18528[/snapback][/center]
I picked Spyff, hated seeing that guy show up.

I might have picked Reek, not necessarily cause I didn't want to fight him, but because his group always gang-banged me and if I saw him I expected many more.

man I sucked at pvp
[/b]
I think if i had to pick one person who i enjoyed dueling the most(because he gave me the most challenge) is Esiam. That guy really knew his way around a TKA template in the early days. And was one of the few people to beat me at an un-buffed, no spice/food duel.

Back