Who did you fear the most one on one!!??

Who did you fear the most one on one!!??

• Maks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Huntress

• Perecira

• Class

• Madhead

• Hephaestos

• Thoe

• Spyff

• Aravar

• Novik

• Avari

• Total voters

Dezle

Spill it!

I picked heph because of his pikes. I think they hit more than his pike damage.. and they hurt something fierce.

Zalas gets my second vote though. There wasnt to many rebels i can remember who could sit Overt in bestine cantina, not only get away with it, but run out smoke a overt imp, than come back and sit with the imperials and still be safe, even in the tef days.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dezle @ Dec 22 2005, 11:46 AM) [snapback]15936[/snapback][/center]
Spill it!

I picked heph because of his pikes. I think they hit more than his pike damage.. and they hurt something fierce.

Zalas gets my second vote though. There wasnt to many rebels i can remember who could sit Overt in bestine cantina, not only get away with it, but run out smoke a overt imp, than come back and sit with the imperials and still be safe, even in the tef days.
[/b]

You forgot reek :p

i picked people i remembered the most in pvp. No offense reek, you were a good fighter though. Just nothing stands out, the others it did.

I voted for Avari. In the CU environment he was one tougher bastard to deal with...

At first I was going to vote for Novik. But in the end I don't think anyone feared Novik, it was just the poisons. Once CM was widely used Novik wasn't as much of a standout...

No offense taken, Dezle. I know I wasn't among the top duelists. My strength was organizing groups, and for that I did excel :).

Oh and Spyff gets my vote. Given equal equipment, he had no trouble beating Aravar. It was only when DOT weapons came in that Aravar was able to beat him in a duel. But then when Spyff got The Cannon he was unbeatable.

And as an FYI, I killed Novik in 1 shot with that rifle :).

you also smacked either dury or lucy around with it when the three of us were hunting generals at the bases north of MI o.0

Class. I don't think anyone ever beat me one on one as much as he did. Granted I didn't duel much, I just always happened to run into him alone.

And what about Sett? Dezle's a Wookiee hater! :p

Well I cant speak for being scared of a rebel(never fought one). I cant count the CU or NGE. Why is Famine not up there, Trout who as a carbineer would beat ass, Madhead is there he was good and fun to fight. I have to say Avari was always fun. Since this is for one on one pvp and not a duel situation. What about min/cole I have seen min keep 5 people at bay. I voted tho :)

Zalas/Aravar way back, used to be one of the most lethal pvp'ers out there. Aravar with the pikes (the mind fire... oh god I remember the PvP events) and Zalas with his pistols.
Isroc with his equip guitar instead of vibro knucklers
Spyff was always a good pvper, what ever happened to him anyway?
Thoe I always rememberd him unbuffed and still taking down 3 or 4 people at a time.. Osmirik was pretty good although all he did was talk trash (but me and him always did suicide runs at new aldera :D )
Novik, the ultimate support.. Doc/CM was very hard to take down

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Quirk @ Dec 22 2005, 02:52 PM) [snapback]15992[/snapback][/center]
Well I cant speak for being scared of a rebel(never fought one). I cant count the CU or NGE. Why is Famine not up there, Trout who as a carbineer would beat ass, Madhead is there he was good and fun to fight. I have to say Avari was always fun. Since this is for one on one pvp and not a duel situation. What about min/cole I have seen min keep 5 people at bay. I voted tho :)
[/b]

I agree.. Trout was a fucking awesome pvper with his carbines.. Famine is also a legendary Rifleman/CM

Oh.. and Zalas got my vote

I kinda laughed to myself when I read Avari, cause the Avari I remember was pre cu Avari and I use to wail on him :D

P.S. My vote/s for best 1v1 duelist aren't even on the list. The three hardest people I fought 1v1 were Malex, Duryynn (Nuka) and TheHoodedone (I'd say Hakan but I could whoop that toon but our fights with Hoody and Lil were always pretty close, until I started whoring drain force :p)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 22 2005, 03:26 PM) [snapback]16009[/snapback][/center]
When Spyff got The Cannon... it pretty much went like this:

"**Spyff has come online**"
/logout
[/b]

I miss Spyff. But reek is wrong as usual, that rifle wouldnt do shit to ppl with decent defenses coz its accuracy sucked. It was only good against jedi as they both lacked armor and didnt have defenses (Most didnt)

To this day I remember what Spyff told me when he used b/o option on that rifle. I lost his mail account while moving and this stupid ingame mails dont download properly. He was one of the coolest ppl, you could met on WH.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 22 2005, 01:31 AM) [snapback]16026[/snapback][/center]
reek is wrong as usual, that rifle wouldnt do shit to ppl with decent defenses coz its accuracy sucked.[/b]
Which is why you first stun the opponent with a high accuracy geonosian rifle, then switch to the cannon and more often than not they'd be dead. Or get someone dizzy/kd'd then get as far from them as you can and voila, your accuracy is increased big time. Tactics, Hakan, you should have learned them. I remember rocking so much with it that it got boring after a while because it wasn't competitive.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 22 2005, 06:48 PM) [snapback]16048[/snapback][/center]
Which is why you first stun the opponent with a high accuracy geonosian rifle, then switch to the cannon and more often than not they'd be dead. Or get someone dizzy/kd'd then get as far from them as you can and voila, your accuracy is increased big time. Tactics, Hakan, you should have learned them. I remember rocking so much with it that it got boring after a while because it wasn't competitive.
[/b]

yeah makes sense i am sure with weapon delya, geez what a noob u r. And no noobface most stackers were immune to stun and even if u stun them it wont last long and even so u wont hit someone with decent defense with a minus acc mod rifle. But its normal for a rifleman who had no idea about focus b4 i told him. I am not even talking about the min-max damage.

I had the gun, Hakan. I killed entire groups with it. I've incapped 10 people in one shot with the thing. Trust me, it was a good thing to have a 1900 max T21, even though you had to work around the low accuracy sometimes.

Back