What's on your Christmas list boys and girls?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 6 2005, 05:33 AM) [snapback]5152[/snapback][/center]
neither have i, but it's in the works
[/b]
I want one thing for Christmas, my kid to get everything she wanted and her to be happy :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eawet @ Dec 5 2005, 11:04 AM) [snapback]4959[/snapback][/center]
Bows, tied at the wrists please. With lots of extra slack. ;)

Oh and Scally, I really want the 911 motor. :lol:
[/b]

Enough slack for my ankles :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Dec 6 2005, 06:09 AM) [snapback]5193[/snapback][/center]
Enough slack for my ankles :blink:
[/b]

Just enough to keep you, restrained a little. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mr_Ash @ Dec 5 2005, 10:45 AM) [snapback]4999[/snapback][/center]
wow talk about waste of money :blink:
[/b]

how is it a waste of money to invest in a sound system that will never burn out on you and always sound top notch? No matter what car you will get, you'll never have to worry about an audio system for as long as you live. $2000 now will save you $15000 or more down the road

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 6 2005, 02:05 PM) [snapback]5617[/snapback][/center]
how is it a waste of money to invest in a sound system that will never burn out on you and always sound top notch? No matter what car you will get, you'll never have to worry about an audio system for as long as you live. $2000 now will save you $15000 or more down the road
[/b]

If you have not heard a true quality sound system in a car, then you don't know the depth and clarity to the music you are listening to. If you got the money, then ya, do it. Then again, I love music.

i've been listening to car audio systems for a long time. Heard all types of systems, from top notch of the late LA Sound to Q-Line MB Quart systems. Honestly, i wish i had $5000 to spend on a Q-Line MB Quart system. it is by far the best and clearest quality car audio system with the most precise and distinguished sound i've ever heard. It is the Ferrari of sound systems. Even their subwoofers are crisp and clear. Since i can't afford that system, i'm mixing and matching the best sounding items from a variety of brands. My subwoofer and amplifier are about 10 years old, and they probably can kick the ass of almost any top-line competition of today. A good speaker is a good speaker, period. With a good system, you'll be hearing things you never have heard before in a song you've practically memorized by heart. Waste of money? More like investment that will last a lifetime.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 6 2005, 02:18 PM) [snapback]5628[/snapback][/center]
i've been listening to car audio systems for a long time. Heard all types of systems, from top notch of the late LA Sound to Q-Line MB Quart systems. Honestly, i wish i had $5000 to spend on a Q-Line MB Quart system. it is by far the best and clearest quality car audio system with the most precise and distinguished sound i've ever heard. It is the Ferrari of sound systems. Even their subwoofers are crisp and clear. Since i can't afford that system, i'm mixing and matching the best sounding items from a variety of brands. My subwoofer and amplifier are about 10 years old, and they probably can kick the ass of almost any top-line competition of today. A good speaker is a good speaker, period. With a good system, you'll be hearing things you never have heard before in a song you've practically memorized by heart. Waste of money? More like investment that will last a lifetime.
[/b]
stav? sweetie... you need to get laid

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ianril @ Dec 6 2005, 04:26 PM) [snapback]5668[/snapback][/center]
Her on a stick.
[/b]
oh oh lemme guess whos stick it is!!!! is it... El-D's? no no thats too obvious, is it... Stav's? no no he is gay... *kidding Stav* so it has to be HARRYYYY :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 6 2005, 12:24 AM) [snapback]5666[/snapback][/center]
stav? sweetie... you need to get laid
[/b]

i got laid on friday night

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 6 2005, 05:30 PM) [snapback]5693[/snapback][/center]
i got laid on friday night
[/b]
was it your car? cause falling asleep in your car doesn't count :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 6 2005, 05:33 PM) [snapback]5695[/snapback][/center]
no, i got laid in my car two sundays ago. friday night was at a hotel.
[/b]
classy :p you mini El-D

i'm still pissed off about it. my friend had given me the keys to his new apartment, and we went there and the damn outer door wouldn't open. had to go spend money on a hotel, and didn't even stay through for the free continental breakfast :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 6 2005, 05:38 PM) [snapback]5700[/snapback][/center]
i'm still pissed off about it. my friend had given me the keys to his new apartment, and we went there and the damn outer door wouldn't open. had to go spend money on a hotel, and didn't even stay through for the free continental breakfast :angry:
[/b]
dang it all for that kind of cash she better have swallowed! :huh:

yes, plus 3 condoms were put to good use, until my friend started calling me nonstop to tell me he needed his keys to get back in his apartment....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 6 2005, 05:41 PM) [snapback]5702[/snapback][/center]
yes, plus 3 condoms were put to good use, until my friend started calling me nonstop to tell me he needed his keys to get back in his apartment....
[/b]
*covers my eyes* no no my stavrose is a saint... no bad thoughts you are pure :p
*puts you back on a pedistal*

Back