What's on your Christmas list boys and girls?

Oh yeah and the gear has to be in my size and working order, and the one at the right has to be the right size in full working order...

Dang it I couldn't edit my last post. Dang it I got moved to the next page. SPAM SPAM SPAM :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eawet @ Dec 5 2005, 01:22 AM) [snapback]4818[/snapback][/center]
1) 2.4 liter 911 motor with 2x3 Carbs for my 914
2) Pre-NGE Rollback
3) Niv, chocolate AND chainmail =)
[/b]

Aww thank you Eawet :blush:
Should I come with bows or no bows? If ya want bows any particular color? :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eawet @ Dec 5 2005, 06:22 AM) [snapback]4818[/snapback][/center]
1) Niv, chocolate AND chainmail =)
2) Pre-NGE Rollback
3) 2.4 liter 911 motor with 2x3 Carbs for my 914
[/b]
fixed

1. Stacy Keibler
2. Liverpool Beating Newcastle
3. Anyone Beating the Patriots in the Playoffs and Preferably Denver winning the whole thing
4. Scally to get his pc fixed so he is no longer pissed off
5. Monty Python on DVD
6. Star Wars Galaxies at least to be fun again
7. Empire at War

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Daves'a Sillywalker @ Dec 5 2005, 12:44 PM) [snapback]4875[/snapback][/center]
1. Stacy Keibler
2. Liverpool Beating Newcastle
3. Anyone Beating the Patriots in the Playoffs and Preferably Denver winning the whole thing
4. Scally to get his pc fixed so he is no longer pissed off
5. Monty Python on DVD
6. Star Wars Galaxies at least to be fun again
7. Empire at War
[/b]
Dave to stop his constent spamming of these forums :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scally666 @ Dec 5 2005, 12:59 PM) [snapback]4876[/snapback][/center]
Dave to stop his constent spamming of these forums :p
[/b]

I learned my lesson From spammig the Ministry sight.

Every time i post there now i know its a guaranteed read

I've just spent the past two weeks reasearching and going to car audio dealers to find the perfect sound system for my car. Probably gonna cost me $2000 (without the sub and a dedicated amp for the sub), but it will be my Christmas present to myself

If I had money - I'd want a nice MP3 player. Maybe a CD or two and definately some new clothes. Since I'm paying for my christmas that's not going to happen.

So I just want to be able to get THROUGH the holidays - keep my apartment, my power running and food on my table.

If I could get absolutely anything I wanted? I'd have a HUGE party with only wanderhomies (and loved ones). Maybe like...in Hawaii or somewhere fun. I'd supply Jedi robes and BH guns. Dancing leotards and Nargalons. Of course there'd be Corellian Brandy and pikatta pie. Man it'd be fun.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 01:49 AM) [snapback]4942[/snapback][/center]
If I had money - I'd want a nice MP3 player. Maybe a CD or two and definately some new clothes. Since I'm paying for my christmas that's not going to happen.

So I just want to be able to get THROUGH the holidays - keep my apartment, my power running and food on my table.
If I could get absolutely anything I wanted? I'd have a HUGE party with only wanderhomies (and loved ones). Maybe like...in Hawaii or somewhere fun. I'd supply Jedi robes and BH guns. Dancing leotards and Nargalons. Of course there'd be Corellian Brandy and pikatta pie. Man it'd be fun.
[/b]

If everything goes wrong, you can come live with me :) got plenty of room :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 10:53 AM) [snapback]4946[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

/grin just be wary of the 6'9" husband. He eats a lot.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 02:00 AM) [snapback]4955[/snapback][/center]
/grin just be wary of the 6'9" husband. He eats a lot.
[/b]

umm ok....

Bring food then :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Dec 5 2005, 10:32 PM) [snapback]4873[/snapback][/center]
Aww thank you Eawet :blush:
Should I come with bows or no bows? If ya want bows any particular color? :D
[/b]

Bows, tied at the wrists please. With lots of extra slack. ;)

Oh and Scally, I really want the 911 motor. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 11:02 AM) [snapback]4957[/snapback][/center]
umm ok....

Bring food then :p
[/b]

/hugs

Now I see why everyone thinks you are cool. And I agree.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 02:07 AM) [snapback]4962[/snapback][/center]
/hugs

Now I see why everyone thinks you are cool. And I agree.
[/b]

:blush:

/hug

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 6 2005, 01:53 AM) [snapback]4946[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
is that offer open to the rest of us? :blush:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 6 2005, 02:39 AM) [snapback]4995[/snapback][/center]
is that offer open to the rest of us? :blush:
[/b]

*snicker*

:blink: (enough said)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 5 2005, 08:16 AM) [snapback]4885[/snapback][/center]
I've just spent the past two weeks reasearching and going to car audio dealers to find the perfect sound system for my car. Probably gonna cost me $2000 (without the sub and a dedicated amp for the sub), but it will be my Christmas present to myself
[/b]

wow talk about waste of money :blink:

Back