What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never think I've spent so much time on forums before like this past week. I'm sooooo bored due to being home sick :huh: And stuff being all over the place since we are gonna move, so nothing to do do but watching TV or sit by the computers when at home...

Last edited:
Just got home from an Opera/musical with some friends ^_^
On the way home we ate at the 'golden bird' *shivers*

Standing about with a cold wind coming in the door, waiting to go home.

Telling people that I will not advise them on what the best FREE Anti-Virus software is! Said my job is to sell it, if I gave it away then I wouldn't have a job! :dry:

This is how my day goes; drink Coffee, start up the computer so I can browse and spam the forums, open up the previous two books and get editing editing editing, shower, get dressed, go running , do some housework, get back to writing the new stuff while editing the old stuff, MAYBE some more housework especially if teh weather allows for drying clothes outside, wait for Wulf to get home, have supper, play swg , go to bed, do it all again the next day.

Living the high life in the land of Cows and money.

Been doing this when we had enough snow...wish we had more :(

Skidor.jpg

Have been spending time in the spa today nice and warm

Wish I had Zana with me thou :wub:
After being out for a loooong walk with a friend and my dog in the snow, plus working out doing Body Balance, I sure could use some time in a warm spa....especially with you ^_^;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back