What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Oct 7 2006, 01:19 PM) [snapback]123944[/snapback][/center]
Omw to a shrimp party :D
[/b]
1st it was a rock concert and now a shrimp party! :blink:
You Swedes party hard, in a weird way! :lol: :woot:

About to have Pizza to celebrate Weolo's birthday

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Oct 7 2006, 06:50 PM) [snapback]123961[/snapback][/center]
1st it was a rock concert and now a shrimp party! :blink:
You Swedes party hard, in a weird way! :lol: :woot:

About to have Pizza to celebrate Weolo's birthday
[/b]
Hehe, I just like to socialize with friends and people in general ^_^ ;) I don't party that hard lol

Omw to bed after a good end of the weekend that started off a little bad thursday. And then off to work monday morning... :)
Nighty all! :hug:

oh yeah i downloaded that earlier.....might go and watch. did you notice that that new guy they introduced at the end of the last ep was the guy that played aqua man?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Oct 14 2006, 01:44 PM) [snapback]125457[/snapback][/center]
Going to an aerobic pass, and then the gym...pumping those muscles ;) ^_^ :p
[/b]
Oh shuddup! Being fit sucks! :p

Burning BSG to watch tomorrow. B)
Watching TV
Eating a Ham sarnie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Oct 14 2006, 10:46 PM) [snapback]125518[/snapback][/center]
Oh shuddup! Being fit sucks! :p

Burning BSG to watch tomorrow. B)
Watching TV
Eating a Ham sarnie
[/b]
lol :p
Its not aboutbeing fit (not only at least), its about feeling so much better ;)
Just ate lots of candy at the movies :p *Burps!*
Off to bed, nighters.... B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Oct 13 2006, 04:42 PM) [snapback]125286[/snapback][/center]
oh yeah i downloaded that earlier.....might go and watch. did you notice that that new guy they introduced at the end of the last ep was the guy that played aqua man?
[/b]
Yes I did. I also know who he is in the comics. :p

SUNDAY WORK SUCKS!!!! :angry:
Bored on a very windy day with stupid grumpy tourists not spending money! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back