What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
making supper ( Texas chili) with rice ( which Marcus makes cuz rice and i don't get along well)
watching ST vger
writing....
and avoiding thinking abot my teethy ache...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 17 2006, 12:22 PM) [snapback]107261[/snapback][/center]
Wrong thread dopey! :p
[/b]

Not really. Zana is informing us of what she is doing - which is bumping this thread.

and right now, I am informing you to go back and check your work carefully.

drying myself off because i got pissed on with rain while i was out. im also installing my phone pc software because out of the corner of my eye i saw a top with a "John Smedley" label on it and im going to have to share that lol

Thinking why my next door neighbor mexicans play the SAME GOD DAMNED MUSIC EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Aug 17 2006, 01:56 PM) [snapback]107520[/snapback][/center]
Thinking why my next door neighbor mexicans play the SAME GOD DAMNED MUSIC EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
[/b]
:lol: He/she likes it?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 17 2006, 10:51 PM) [snapback]107550[/snapback][/center]
Downloading Blade Eps 8 B) [/b]
another good ep. its an unexpected treat watching these as i really didnt expect much from them but the episodes are engaging and have enough fighting and hewt women to keep me watching :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 17 2006, 11:49 PM) [snapback]107576[/snapback][/center]
another good ep. its an unexpected treat watching these as i really didnt expect much from them but the episodes are engaging and have enough fighting and hewt women to keep me watching :D
[/b]
Finished 7 now. 8 to Watch. Whether thats b4 SG-1 is another matter. It's getting v good though. B)

Having another shit day at work with the Fucktard. :angry:
Don't want to be here at all lately. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 18 2006, 02:26 PM) [snapback]107798[/snapback][/center]
playing football manager :D
[/b]
WAITING TO GO HOME!!! :angry:

I like your new toolbar link wotsit.
My Rankin one is starting to smell in the hot sun. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back