What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Aug 15 2006, 12:56 PM) [snapback]106100[/snapback][/center]
just last week we were buddies and talking fine, you find out that ramin has been my best buddy all this time and you start flaming him and me for it.. kinda looks like you are the one with the problem, not me hon
I haven't changed in the past week
[/b]

Oh please, lol.

Hey Ramin?
Iloveyou.gif

Being sneakily accused of turning off the Net so that the numpty here couldn't use it while I was at lunch. :angry:
Which I didn't. But would have if I thought about it! :lol:

been working on finding out why all my application that report to the sql server are crapping out. seems my hosting company installed new firewalls that prevented remote connections. fucking brilliant.

Wrote up an entire class worth of student evaluations, basically end-of-course reports on my students. Got them done in less than 2 hours :D

Just got off the phone with one of the coolest friends that could ever call me when he is out drinking <3 ya buddy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Aug 16 2006, 01:24 AM) [snapback]106487[/snapback][/center]
i lub syn wohhohohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo [/b]
I love you avari :) /huggggg lol and touch those nipples !!! you know they want it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Aug 16 2006, 07:34 AM) [snapback]106490[/snapback][/center]
I love you avari :) /huggggg lol and touch those nipples !!! you know they want it
[/b]
Feeling sick. <_<

Working. Having to catch a train home due to the Carnival.
Wishing I had a day off so I could play SWG more and sleep.
Missing spending time with my friends. :blush:

Generally a Whinging Wednesday. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back