What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
been playing wow for the first time and now im waiting for my computer to finish defragging so i can go to bed damn it!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jun 15 2006, 04:48 PM) [snapback]87600[/snapback][/center]
been playing wow for the first time and now im waiting for my computer to finish defragging so i can go to bed damn it!!!
[/b]
Go to bed, leave it defragging. :p
That's what I do.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Jun 16 2006, 09:12 AM) [snapback]87687[/snapback][/center]
tryin to find a better sig and avatar :blink:
[/b]

Fer here or the forums? I'm in a siggy mood. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jun 16 2006, 09:20 AM) [snapback]87693[/snapback][/center]
Fer here or the forums? I'm in a siggy mood. :)
[/b]
just here, on wanderhome can you see the blade 2 text i am using?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Jun 16 2006, 09:34 AM) [snapback]87697[/snapback][/center]
just here, on wanderhome can you see the blade 2 text i am using?
[/b]

Nope, but that's because I don't have the font. :p It should look fine though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jun 16 2006, 09:37 AM) [snapback]87698[/snapback][/center]
Nope, but that's because I don't have the font. :p It should look fine though.
[/b]
bah everyone should be able to see it that sucks =p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Jun 16 2006, 09:39 AM) [snapback]87699[/snapback][/center]
bah everyone should be able to see it that sucks =p
[/b]

Yeah I know. But in order to view fonts online, you have to have the font on your PC - unless it's an image (which SOE doesn't allow for ONLY their SWG forums)

I'm trying to install it. Not easy tho'.

Gah! Did you just take it out?!?!?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jun 16 2006, 09:44 AM) [snapback]87700[/snapback][/center]
Yeah I know. But in order to view fonts online, you have to have the font on your PC - unless it's an image (which SOE doesn't allow for ONLY their SWG forums)

I'm trying to install it. Not easy tho'.

Gah! Did you just take it out?!?!?!
[/b]
yea i dont want a ghey siggy =p :wacko:

Who's the indian guy in the right of Avari's sig?

Wondering how naff tomorrow will be.
Trying to drag myself away from the computer.
Propping my eyelids open with matchsticks. -_-

sitting in a towel dress complete with nifty towel hat, avoiding cleaning up the basement, enjoying the quiet time of forum reading...before i get dressed and start my day.

It is gonna be a scorcher today so working in the celler is a good thing! Gotta love southern switzerland!

:D

finished cleaning teeh basement, had a nice cold corona, and am gonna head downstairs to watch some more lost with my hubby
aint life grand

cleaning due to my parents impending visit. Just found out my sister and her family were coming also. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Feeling tired. Posting before going to play SWG.
Watching taped TV.

Fathers Day tomorrow. I suppose I had better write in the card and wrap the gift. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back