What would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 30 2005, 11:10 AM) [snapback]19725[/snapback][/center]
syn ......... the spare bedroom is my bedroom :) [/b]
I know for a FACT that is not true :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 30 2005, 11:11 AM) [snapback]19728[/snapback][/center]
hehe so what we download the patches right? id say install up to patch 8 :)
[/b]

Eh...I still think they have it a bit pack'd up. Also I'm sure of the legality of it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 30 2005, 11:13 AM) [snapback]19732[/snapback][/center]
Eh...I still think they have it a bit pack'd up. Also I'm sure of the legality of it.
[/b]

it wouldnt matter, if you bought the code and you made a server and you installed their patches it wouldnt matter becuase you wouldnt be making a profit from having the srever up

As great as pre-cu was, we all know it would have failed inevitably. It would have ended up like...post-cu! Everyone was a jedi. Even toward the end of pre-cu jedi ruled every thing (which maybe how it should be...but everyone would have a jedi. I agree itd still be more fun than post-cu (I kinda like nge, wanderhome just doesnt have any ppl to get pvp really going).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 30 2005, 11:19 AM) [snapback]19745[/snapback][/center]
You guys are acting like rich white good citizens ...... why dont we just a steal the code :D
[/b]

Cuz I'm a goodie goodie that goes by rules regulations and laws...

Most of the time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 30 2005, 11:19 AM) [snapback]19745[/snapback][/center]
You guys are acting like rich white good citizens ...... why dont we just a steal the code :D [/b]

because how would you play SWG while you are in prison getting gang raped by a guy named Bubba and his 5 cronies?

minimum 10% would go to church as my Tithe(probably more like 20%)

I'd give 2 mil to my parents(if not a little more, after all my dad is a whiz with money and I get it all back one day anyway :D)

Probably give a mil to my bro and sister.

then I'd keep working at a job I really enjoy, either part time or full time and basically live the simple life. I wouldn't change much from what I do right now, but would eat the same foods, wear same clothes etc.

You guys are acting like rich white <strike>good</strike> citizens ...... why dont we just a steal the code :D
[/b]

Acting? heh, you wish.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rehhtahn @ Dec 30 2005, 11:21 AM) [snapback]19750[/snapback][/center]

I'd give 2 mil to my parents(if not a little more, after all my dad is a whiz with money and I get it all back one day anyway :D)

then I'd keep working at a job I really enjoy, either part time or full time and basically live the simple life. I wouldn't change much from what I do right now, but would eat the same foods, wear same clothes etc.
[/b]

heh.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rehhtahn @ Dec 30 2005, 11:21 AM) [snapback]19750[/snapback][/center]

I'd give 2 mil to my parents(if not a little more, after all my dad is a whiz with money and I get it all back one day anyway :D )

then I'd keep working at a job I really enjoy, either part time or full time and basically live the simple life. I wouldn't change much from what I do right now, but would eat the same foods, wear same clothes etc. [/b]

this is the best one I have heard yet

/respect

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 30 2005, 11:23 AM) [snapback]19756[/snapback][/center]
this is the best one I have heard yet

/respect
[/b]

Jessica Simpson is trump.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Dec 30 2005, 11:17 AM) [snapback]19741[/snapback][/center]
As great as pre-cu was, we all know it would have failed inevitably. It would have ended up like...post-cu! Everyone was a jedi. Even toward the end of pre-cu jedi ruled every thing (which maybe how it should be...but everyone would have a jedi. I agree itd still be more fun than post-cu (I kinda like nge, wanderhome just doesnt have any ppl to get pvp really going).
[/b]

that wouldnt matter because there was FRS back then, just tweak the way you get frs exp points so you cant fight club to the top and if everyone was a jedi then it would take a lot of hard work to get a high rank and the bonuses would be worthwhile also, just tweak the gcw a bit so that the non jedi can have an overt class to pvp without jedi

--OR--

Bring saber TEF and perma death back

Anyway yeah thats what I'd do

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 30 2005, 11:29 AM) [snapback]19771[/snapback][/center]
that wouldnt matter because there was FRS back then, just tweak the way you get frs exp points so you cant fight club to the top and if everyone was a jedi then it would take a lot of hard work to get a high rank and the bonuses would be worthwhile also, just tweak the gcw a bit so that the non jedi can have an overt class to pvp without jedi

--OR--

Bring saber TEF and perma death back

Anyway yeah thats what I'd do
[/b]

Perma-death was a bad idea. So many people wouldn't play it simply because of permadeath.

I know we almost didn't get SWG because of it. I talked Voren into it saying that they should realize what a bad idea that is and change it. Which they did.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 30 2005, 11:32 AM) [snapback]19778[/snapback][/center]
Perma-death was a bad idea. So many people wouldn't play it simply because of permadeath.

I know we almost didn't get SWG because of it. I talked Voren into it saying that they should realize what a bad idea that is and change it. Which they did.
[/b]

With the pre-9 power...it was the only idea.

Look how the game went downhill after it was dropped?

I mean, you had 2 characters for a reason.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Dec 30 2005, 11:40 AM) [snapback]19792[/snapback][/center]
With the pre-9 power...it was the only idea.

Look how the game went downhill after it was dropped?

I mean, you had 2 characters for a reason.
[/b]

The problem with it is that it was TOO harsh. Honestly, if they had said perma-death after 10 deaths - then I would have been okay with it. All or nothing just never agreed with me.

Back