What would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

Curse

Bored to death... maybe...
I'd buy the source code for pre cu and give it to anyone who wanted to run a pre cu server....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 31 2005, 01:41 AM) [snapback]19676[/snapback][/center]
we wouldn't have to eat Kraft Dinner.. but we would ;)
and anyone who gets this.. Marry Me!
[/b]
i get it.
I would take 7.5 million, put most of it into bonds with a good yeld and percentage, then use the other 2.5 to buy land, build a house, and retire, then live of the interest from my cash. and like syn, id still eat, shop, wear the samre. but i would havea hella nicer cars lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 30 2005, 10:44 AM) [snapback]19678[/snapback][/center]
i get it.
[/b]

lol that doesn't help me :p you are already married to a hawtie

I'd pay the obligitory 6 mil to the government. I'd pay 400k to charity. I'd get a house and a car. I'd invest the rest and watch it grow. When it got back up, I'd put more back into charity, and then try to start my own company.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 31 2005, 01:39 AM) [snapback]19674[/snapback][/center]
I'd buy the source code for pre cu and give it to anyone who wanted to run a pre cu server....
[/b]

DAMN IT THATS WHAT I WOULD DO :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 30 2005, 10:41 AM) [snapback]19676[/snapback][/center]
we wouldn't have to eat Kraft Dinner.. but we would ;)
[/b]
i'd buy you a house.

not really, but that's all i can remember from the song :p

i'd just put it in a swiss bank account and live off the interest

well they made about 36 mil a year from pre cu so yeah your probably right tiv but then again the replaced pre cu with a shittier game and then they piled mroe steaming shit on top of it plus they wont give us a pre cu server so that means they dont know the value of what they have...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 30 2005, 10:57 AM) [snapback]19697[/snapback][/center]
i'd buy you a house.

not really, but that's all i can remember from the song :p

i'd just put it in a swiss bank account and live off the interest [/b]

lol you roxor...

haven't you always wanted a monkey!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 30 2005, 10:50 AM) [snapback]19685[/snapback][/center]
I do have 10mill dollars but Ill still marry you :p [/b]

you do or you don't? because if you do to tell with waiting the 6 months to come down.. hahah j/k

Curse...honestly they probably deleted the code for pre-cu. It's been over a year. They probably still have the CU code, but would refuse to sell it or sell it for a LOT of money. I doubt they would though. Code is a very personal thing. Often companies refuse to let their employees work for other software companies for years after they leave because they want to protect their intellectual property.

thats not true we ALL have the source code, I dunno why I didn't say this before but we do... its all super do compressed in the swg install discs you just download the patches online the make the game what it is now, what we lack is the server side stuff thats it really... so i take it back i would buy the wanderhome server and unpatch it :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 31 2005, 02:01 AM) [snapback]19704[/snapback][/center]
Curse...honestly they probably deleted the code for pre-cu. It's been over a year. They probably still have the CU code, but would refuse to sell it or sell it for a LOT of money. I doubt they would though. Code is a very personal thing. Often companies refuse to let their employees work for other software companies for years after they leave because they want to protect their intellectual property.
[/b]

Damn' The Man! :angry:

Well we could always through a huge party and invite all of wanderhome!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 30 2005, 11:03 AM) [snapback]19710[/snapback][/center]
*cough* yeaaahhhh I got 10mill dollars *cough* come on down baby :p [/b]

lol you know I am anyway.. tell mom to get the spare bedroom ready :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 30 2005, 11:03 AM) [snapback]19711[/snapback][/center]
thats not true we ALL have the source code, I dunno why I didn't say this before but we do... its all super do compressed in the swg install discs you just download the patches online the make the game what it is now, what we lack is the server side stuff thats it really... so i take it back i would buy the wanderhome server and unpatch it :p
[/b]

Well...it's probably coded and compressed. Also it'd be pre-patch 1. :)

Back