What was (is) your fav subject in school?

What was (is) your fav subject in school?

• Language(s)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • History

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Geography

• Religion

• Science

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Mathematics

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Art

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Gymnastics

• Physics

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
Which subject was (is) your favorite one in school? :)
Did you ever do anything with it? Continue to work with it or...?

I had several myself, tho I picked math since I have read most of that :)

Even so...
- Mathematics: which I studied at the University later on. I'm certified to teach at collage level, tho I studied to a higher level then that. I am a teacher now and I teach all subjects, math being one of my 'specialties'.
- Art: I took art classes on my free time before plus I studied it at the University as I studied to become a teacher. I teach art nowadays, also a 'specialty'.
- Science/biology: Same here, I specialized in this as I studied to become a teacher.

Nowadays I think religion and science/biology are my fav ones :)

(Not certain what to call it when you have specialized in a some subjects tho still have all of them as a teacher so I call it a 'specialty')

As a child/teen I'd say music and biology were my favorite classes. I studied Music Education for about a year and a half in college. I fell in love with English my Sr. Year in High School. I have a passion for foreign langauges that hasn't been sated since Japanese in a different year of college. Math was not bad, but it was too easy for me.

Basically I love learning. Give me something new to absorb and I will take it in like chocolate.

my favourite subject was lunchtimes playing football in the playground followed closely in 2nd place with going home. fucking hated school other than that

Overall Art was always the most fun, Physics coming in second with my awesome high-school teacher, and Science in general after that.

Some parts of history class can be cool, but most of it (especially sitting through lectures or reading non-stop) kinda sucks. Geography always just sort of went along with history, too.

I never did like math, though. I don't think I ever liked religion classes, either.

Gymnastics? LOL

----
Also:

my favourite subject was lunchtimes playing football in the playground followed closely in 2nd place with going home. fucking hated school other than that

^QFE, except I usually played basketball. When I say I "liked" a class it's because *SOME* parts of it didn't make me want to gouge my eyes out and cut my ears off.

Last edited:
As a child/teen I'd say music and biology were my favorite classes. I studied Music Education for about a year and a half in college. I fell in love with English my Sr. Year in High School. I have a passion for foreign langauges that hasn't been sated since Japanese in a different year of college. Math was not bad, but it was too easy for me.

Basically I love learning. Give me something new to absorb and I will take it in like chocolate.

English? Way too many arbitrary rules for me to enjoy. To each their own.

Mine is other
Hometime :D
Newsflash, that doesn't count Az :p But since you're at the same level mentally as my students, it's an expected answer :p

(Just teasing ;) )

And btw, I was asking for favorite subject. That does not include recess, lunch breaks etc.... Just in case anyone missed that ;)

Last edited:
Newsflash, that doesn't count Az :p But since you're at the same level mentally as my students, it's an expected answer :p

(Just teasing ;) )

And btw, I was asking for favorite subject. That does not include recess, lunch breaks etc.... Just in case anyone missed that ;)
Well treating the school whore like a happy sock could be considered Sex Ed.

Why isn't that a choice?

Chemistry cos all we did was ignite testubes full of hydrogen and drop pottassium into water. Fun times.

Chemistry cos all we did was ignite testubes full of hydrogen and drop pottassium into water. Fun times.
*Giggles* yeah, Chemistry class could be fun...
During Chemistry class, our teacher used to shoot crayons through the classroom using cottonpowder...and sometimes, it hit people...:rolleyes:

(Not certain cottonpowder is the correct term?)

I always loved my Math and Physics at "school", had really good teachers, which made those subjects fun (which is quiet hard) but I really taught myself anything and everything to do with Computers, and my interests in Medieval History, since my IT and history teachers really were the epitome of boredom.

Of course, with University I studied Games Programming, which was a huge improvement teacher wise than what I had at school. Being taught by someone who was a programmer on games like "Command and Conquer" was a huge inspiration.

A good teacher can really have a huge impact on your studies and interests, not everyone has the avenues to teach themselves a subject, if they aren't getting that in school.

Back