What irks you?

attention seekers and whats even more annoying is when people dont notice what these people are doing and play into it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 17 2006, 01:18 PM) [snapback]107331[/snapback][/center]
attention seekers and whats even more annoying is when people dont notice what these people are doing and play into it
[/b]

^ people who uncover my plots before they are completed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Aug 17 2006, 01:20 PM) [snapback]107332[/snapback][/center]
^ people who uncover my plots before they are completed.
[/b]

^ people who get scared and run away from chat!

I so used to hate that...

I've done that once to a young woman who worked in a camera shop. I rushed in at 5 to 6 and said I know it's laast minute but I promise I will buy stuff... then I did what I said and bought a 250$ camera along with a bunch of other camera type things, asked her if there was anything I could buy that gave her commission.

I used to work in a camera shop too so I knew the rules.

If you are gonna stroll into a shop at closing time then buy something!

Dell Printer Tech Support. Hell any support company that sends you to india where you can barely understand the operators english.

the shitty coding in battlefield 2 which causes my game to stop responding totally and so i need to restart my computer as i cant alt tab out etc, or simply causing the game to crash to desktop

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Aug 21 2006, 06:25 PM) [snapback]108729[/snapback][/center]
Dell Printer Tech Support. Hell any support company that sends you to india where you can barely understand the operators english.
[/b]
QFE that's why they bother me! :angry:

Customers who take away a perfectly good working item and seem to mess it up again! <_<
Then they get back to me 2 weeks later to tell me that! :rolleyes: <_<

There are so many game designers and game studios out there, yet rarely is there a good game released. For instance, my daily "irk" has been that there are no good MMO's out ATM. This, of course, is even after considering WoW, EVE, and SWG, as I've played them all and none are very good IMO.

Back