What irks you?

being stuck in the middle of bf nowhere when I used to live next to one of the largest cities in Europe. *sigh*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Aug 12 2006, 02:02 PM) [snapback]105538[/snapback][/center]
being stuck in the middle of bf nowhere when I used to live next to one of the largest cities in Europe. *sigh*
[/b]
QFE. I have lots of stuff around me where I work but no time to do anything.
Then I come home and theres nothing here. :rolleyes:

i hate losing sneezes. oh and i hate UK drivers on motorways who dont seem to know what lane to be in, ie sitting in the fast lane all the time when theres nobody to overtake and slowing you and everyone else down

oh yeah i also hate the parents of fat kids because theres simply no reason their kids should be fat. i dont mean chubby fat btw, i mean like FAT fat

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 12 2006, 11:20 AM) [snapback]105594[/snapback][/center]
i hate losing sneezes. oh and i hate UK drivers on motorways who dont seem to know what lane to be in, ie sitting in the fast lane all the time when theres nobody to overtake and slowing you and everyone else down

oh yeah i also hate the parents of fat kids because theres simply no reason their kids should be fat. i dont mean chubby fat btw, i mean like FAT fat
[/b]
QFE on both, here on the US side too

when you just sat down and got comfortable and then you receive a message on your mobile which happens to be just out of reach. you cant just ignore it however as the sound keeps going off after every minute :mad:

oh yeah i hate teeth. brushing is so monotonous after having done it twice a day for all your life and even then you get told your teeth suck by your dentist :mad:

People who have money to buy cigerettes every flipping week but when thier lil man is 4 months old and is teething they don't have the money for ambesol or chew toys. :angry:

the people who paid at least a thousand dollars more for their rims or speakers then the actual car they put them on/in

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Aug 16 2006, 03:06 PM) [snapback]106968[/snapback][/center]
the people who paid at least a thousand dollars more for their rims or speakers then the actual car they put them on/in
[/b]
Hey, what about those of use that build a car from the ground up? I bought my Integra for $800 and the motor for $1300. The rims and tires alone will cost at least $2500 for 18x8.5 For some people it's a hobby.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 17 2006, 07:01 PM) [snapback]107073[/snapback][/center]
old people who have no clue how to use their PC :rolleyes:
[/b]
fucking old people who dont get technoligy PERIOD!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sranlisian @ Aug 17 2006, 02:49 PM) [snapback]107030[/snapback][/center]
Hey, what about those of use that build a car from the ground up? I bought my Integra for $800 and the motor for $1300. The rims and tires alone will cost at least $2500 for 18x8.5 For some people it's a hobby.
[/b]
No, I dont mean it like that at all, sorry for any confusion.Im talking about when someone buys a 1984 primer grey Chevy box, with rusted ass holes threw the doors and ceiling and hood for $150, then spend $4,000 on spinners and $2,000 on speakers "to make the trunk hop" or whatever the kids are calling it now. (god sometimes i feel old and out of the loop).
the latter is not a hobby, its an act of stupidity.

Back