What are you watching....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well last night I watched the Knight Rider TV movie.
It's not quite the same with Val Kilmer rather than the original series guy as KITT.

Wasn't too bad. Will be better as a series cos now the plot is told they can do lots of pointless action. :lol:

Saw 10000 BC yesterday, it was rather good. Been watching Planet Earth and Windtalkers this weekend as well :)

Saw Mr Woodcock with a bunch of friends last night. It was rather amusing, but not the best movie I've seen :rolleyes:

Alot of busy people in a mall.... Sitting in a hotspot in Alexa mall on Alexander platz in Berlin at the moment... Waiting for the time to be right to go get my train HOME

Alot of busy people in a mall.... Sitting in a hotspot in Alexa mall on Alexander platz in Berlin at the moment... Waiting for the time to be right to go get my train HOME
So what were these people doing? Could you change channels and watch different people! :D

Today I will mostly be watching Torchwood. :cool:

I'm watching Conan O'brian and Björk is there. She's done some really cool music :cool:
Last time I saw mr O'brian he flirted with me on an airport :eek: Gosh, i don't like the hair on that man, nor his vibes...:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back